Other's reviews (I'm sure there's some, but I was too lazy to search)

Smoke: Opus X ~ Perfexcion X
Drink: Miscellaneous Yuengling
Tunes: Miscellaneous Wilco

Wrapper: Dominican
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican
Draw: Medium
Burn: Excellent
Misc: 60+min

Pre-light: Cedar sleeve. Feels dense. Colorado shade wrapper, or middle of the road brown shade. Excellent construction except that when I took the sleeve off, it pulled a hole in the wrapper. Musky sweet tobacco scent. I used the cut cap to repair the hole. Not much cut PL taste…maybe some spice

Light: Couldn’t find my lighter, so used matches to light a split piece of cedar lining I had laying around…worked nice!

1st 3rd: A little spicy, some leather. Toothy at this point, with cedar flavors and a creamy background. Medium to full body and medium flavor. Some oils and now a sweet tobacco ring.

Ash: Very nice. Medium gray with ash bubbles. Holds on for about 1 ¼”

2nd 3rd: Mellow. A little spice, and oily / leathery flavors. Also woodsy and cedar notes. Creamy aspect still there.

3rd 3rd: Very mellow now. Flavors mostly the same, but less pronounced. Woodsy cedar notes, and it’s less of the sweet tobacco taste now.

Overall impression: Reading back, the review sounded better than my impression of it. It was definitely a good cigar, but honestly, I was expecting more.

Got this from the budget box pass last year, so thanks to Craig & dieselgrinch

Will