Thread: A-Team movie

Default A-Team movie

I finally got around to seeing the new A-Team movie. I went in with fairly low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the movie (probably because I didn't expect much). The only thing I didn't like was that they made B.A. kind of a wuss. Liam Neeson was a little out of place as Hannibal. For some reason I have a hard time not picturing him as his character in Taken. The other guys fit well as Face and Murdock.

I think it was a good (remake? reboot? re-whatever?) of the show. Definitely watch it when it comes out on Blu-ray/DVD.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

This was my all time favorite tv as a kid. I remember going to a car show at the Providence Civic Center in Rhode Island and got my picture taken with an A-Team van.

I also got my picture taken with the Hoff (don't judge me), the K.I.T.T. car and the Solid Gold Dancers.

Anywho, I do want to see it and haven't been impressed at all with previews.

One question that I still have and don't want to know just yet but did they stay true to the form of the original where the "crack commando unit" never seemed to hit anything or anyone they were shooting at.

An A movie for sure. The only disappointment to me was the fact that they didn't use the original theme song, only melodic hints at it.

It was a solid 2 hours of mindless entertainment with cool stunts and a decent story line.

For giggles: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937743
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information