Thread: CUBAN CIGARS

CUBAN CIGARS COHIBAS HABANOS THEY ARE MADE IN CUBA WITH ALL THE SEALS AND THE BOX SAYS MADE BY HAND UNDER IT THEY HAVE ALL THE BANDS ON THE CIGARS THEY ARE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED THE BOX IS SEALED NEVER OPENED I HAVE THEM FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW

LOOKING TO $175 WITH FREE SHIPPING OBO

BEYONDLIMITS0912@AOL.COM IS MY EMAIL

Wrong forum. Please move to Advertisements.

buyer beware......

individually wrapped? dont think there is any cohibas that are individually wrapped. theres ones in individual cardboard boxes though....

Blog Entries

This is too funny!!! MAN O MAN I wish this guy had posted this crap on CigarPass, CigarFamily or CigarWeekly because it would be funny to watch.

Bottom line is no one knows anything about this guy so don't take him up on his offer because his cigars are fakes pure and simple.

If one is so inclined, there are many reputable vendors out there who sell REAL Cuban cigars, not fakes like the cigars offered here.

In all honesty - and as a service to members of the community, even though I have made it clear I hate locking of threads, or deleting of posts - this is one of those time you can delete, delete, delete!!!

You will see I'm not a big fan of these people on any of the other boards I'm involved in...

(I wonder if they come in a glass top box )

6. Default

This guy needs to take it to E-bay. Folks there will pay three times his asking price for fakes,

Thread Information