View Poll Results: What brands of cigars do you smoke?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Partagas

5 55.56%
  • Padron

4 44.44%
  • Arturo F.

7 77.78%
  • Punch

5 55.56%
  • Larrañaga

3 33.33%
  • Cohiba

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: “Smoking cigars as an art form"

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by daysiartpainter View Post
    It is easy to recognize an screwballs when you are his trainer
    Are you a female chauvinist?

Daysi
    I'd love to responsible for your craziness. Do you prefer chains or rope. Being a sailor, I'm partial to Manila hemp. You kind of like the attention, don't you, sweetie? Not getting any lately, I'll bet. Ah, the life of the conflicted artist. On the one hand you need it badly on the other you probably hate your father.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    Okay, I saw your profile, and it really says a whole lot of nothing except you touting yourself....why exactly do you keep telling people to see your profile???? it doesn't really say alot about you smoking cigars as is the MAIN subject of this entire board, hece the name CIGARSMOKERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    I'd love to responsible for your craziness. Do you prefer chains or rope. Being a sailor, I'm partial to Manila hemp. You kind of like the attention, don't you, sweetie? Not getting any lately, I'll bet. Ah, the life of the conflicted artist. On the one hand you need it badly on the other you probably hate your father.

Doc.
    Do you have passion for warm smell of colitas??

Daysi

"Common sense is not so common".

-Voltaire-

3. Default

Do you have passion for warm smell of colitas??

Daysi

"Common sense is not so common".

-Voltaire-
    I love warm little tails. I suspect that leaves you out, honey. You're a big assed woman! Ain't ya?

Doc.
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 07-19-2010 at 03:41 PM.
    Doc

4. Default

Can't believe you guy are so hostile to our new member...Doc I'm sure her ass ain't all that big.

This looney shit ain't going sell you any paint.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Man Oh Man! I am getting the popcorn for this one!!!
    Just another day at the office!

At this rate, she'll be eligible to participate in a Pass It Forward by noon tomorrow!

Amazing....simply amazing. Never before have I seen someone make a statement about how common sense isn't so common, then blatantly prove the validity of the statement.

Miss- you are making my ex-girlfriend, the schizophrenic, look really fucking sane. Put down the brush, step outside, breath the fresh air, then grab a phone book and look up "psychiatry". They are there to help. If that doesn't work, please go wander into traffic. Either way, GET THE FUCK OUT! No tits...the fuck out.

Also, Cuban art as a label still does not justify $12,000 for a picture of Christ. You do realize that's about a $10 print at just about any local Latino market in the United States, right?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post
    At this rate, she'll be eligible to participate in a Pass It Forward by noon tomorrow!

Amazing....simply amazing. Never before have I seen someone make a statement about how common sense isn't so common, then blatantly prove the validity of the statement.

Miss- you are making my ex-girlfriend, the schizophrenic, look really fucking sane. Put down the brush, step outside, breath the fresh air, then grab a phone book and look up "psychiatry". They are there to help. If that doesn't work, please go wander into traffic. Either way, GET THE FUCK OUT! No tits...the fuck out.

Also, Cuban art as a label still does not justify $12,000 for a picture of Christ. You do realize that's about a $10 print at just about any local Latino market in the United States, right?
    My friend's father in Tampa is Cuban. He is and always has been a cigar smoker. He laughs at all the Anglo's who consider themselves "cigar Aficionado's".
    He says there are two types of cigars, good and bad. Two types of results from harvests, good and bad.
    He would laugh at me and his son as we sat smoking cigars and coming up with what we tasted.

Daysi

"...“When stupidity is a sufficient explanation, there is no need to have recourse to any other”...'

9. Default

Its always nice to have female members . Dumb Cunts need not apply
    The older I get ,the better I was

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    This looney shit ain't going sell you any paint.
    “Obscenity is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself”

11. Default

Come on you guys. Don't change the subject. We were discussing her ass.

Doc.
    Doc

12. Default

To some then, smoking is an art form where certain rules should be followed and vast amounts of time should be taken (like me)... to others, it's an enjoyable experience where there ARE no rules, can be done alone or with others, can be paired with a drink or not and might even be enjoyed when there is little free time in the day.

That was my original point... I smoke because I LOVE it..... and see as "an art form that every act of smoking... should be savored," to include cutting and lighting it......

I certainly don't know some people BASH my opinion... but it IS that... an opinion...... and I'm certainly entitled to agree with it.

Daysi

I have to go with Kevin7 here. However, she strikes me more as an ankle.

Every time this statement has ever been made it always forces people to ask "what's an ankle?"

An ankle is about two and half, to three feet (depending on height), lower than a cunt.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    Come on you guys. Don't change the subject. We were discussing her ass.

Doc.
    Doc (!!??)
    ....."Tell me what you bluff about and I'll tell you what you lack"

Daysi

15. Default

[QUOTE=kevin7;154590]Its always nice to have female members . Dumb Cunts need not apply[/QUOTE

thank for your support.

Daysi

16. Default

The morning cigar is often my favorite smoke of the day.I drink a Cuban Coffe and walk smoke my panelist #3 Partagas Spanish Rosado(great companion to a coffe)along the beach, then I come back to my studio . While I working in my painting I drink a couple of black and strong cuban coffe. But I never smoke near my paintings.

Daysi

17. Default

The morning cigar is often my favorite smoke of the day.I drink a Cuban Coffe and walk smoke my panelist #3 Partagas Spanish Rosado(great companion to a coffe)along the beach, then I come back to my studio . While I working in my painting I drink a couple of black and strong cuban coffe. But I never smoke near my paintings.

Daysi
    You know, it's too bad you didn't start out this way.

Doc.
    Doc

“Obscenity is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself”
    lol - anything original come out of your mouth other than a limp dick when he's done with you?

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    lol - anything original come out of your mouth other than a limp dick when he's done with you?
    All man has a woman sleepy in his interior.....Be careful !!

Daysi

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post

Anyone who tries to make someone else feel bad about themselves is themselves insecure in that exact area.

Hence someone who tries to make you feel stupid, is insecure about their intelligence themselves.

Also, compassion and empathy are signs of maturity and intelligence that generally don't go along with people who think they are smart. Hence if someone is sarcastic, or derogatory about a question, the best thing to do is ignore them because they are displaying their stupidity, and morose, insecurity.

Daysi

"A good man is identical to the corrupt man, save for the contradictions in his words and actions."

Thread Information