Thread: Free Cigar Magazine & Cigars

Default Free Cigar Magazine & Cigars

Cigars In Review Magazine is proud to announce that it is totally free now!!!

To get your free magazine simply go to www.cigarsinreviewmagazine.com and tell us where to send it! Its that simple. As a added bonus you will be entered into our monthly drawing to win some great prizes!

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask.

Long Ashes & Happy Smokes,
    Joe

I'm confused. On the website it shows the latest copy "Sold Out!". And if I request a "free copy", it will be sent to my local Cigar Shop?

I don't see where there's a link to sign up for your magazine. Could you please be a bit more helpful on how our membership can obtain a free subscription?

Thanks!

Bush league...

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Bush league...
    I say we sue!!!

5. Default

WTF...Send it to the house. The B&M ain't no fricken Post Office.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm confused. On the website it shows the latest copy "Sold Out!". And if I request a "free copy", it will be sent to my local Cigar Shop?

I don't see where there's a link to sign up for your magazine. Could you please be a bit more helpful on how our membership can obtain a free subscription?

Thanks!
    We currently don't offer home mailing service. If you go to the home page and click on "Order A Free Copy" we will send a copy of the mag. along with several copies to your local cigar shop you frequent. We will be sure to have your name on a issue and just ask for it next time you visit.

7. Default

So you want us to be your sales force to get you in the door of our local B&M's ? Sorry but that is a $ paying job.
    The older I get ,the better I was

For $500 per shop per copy of the Mag I'll do it. I would expect 6 per shop so pay 3K per shop and I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRMAG View Post

To get your free magazine simply go to www.cigarsinreviewmagazine.com and tell us where to send it! Its that simple. Joe
    Joe,

Send it to my house. To quote you.. ..."It's that simple!"
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

To get your free magazine simply go to www.cigarsinreviewmagazine.com and tell us where to send it! Its that simple. As a added bonus you will be entered into our monthly drawing to win some great prizes!

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask.

Long Ashes & Happy Smokes,
    Joe
    How can something be free if you require something in exchange?
    You want a contact so you can sell you magazine in exchange for a copy.

"that is a trade your giving nothing away free"
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 08-08-2010 at 02:46 PM.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

We currently don't offer home mailing service. If you go to the home page and click on "Order A Free Copy" we will send a copy of the mag. along with several copies to your local cigar shop you frequent. We will be sure to have your name on a issue and just ask for it next time you visit.
    Could you please send my copy to Holt's. Next time I "visit", I'll pick it up.

Thanks!

Oh - uh - Do you think they're remember my name at Holt's?

Default Free is fee...

We currently don't offer home mailing service. If you go to the home page and click on "Order A Free Copy" we will send a copy of the mag. along with several copies to your local cigar shop you frequent. We will be sure to have your name on a issue and just ask for it next time you visit. CIRMAG
    Give the man a break lol.... There is no selling involved but simply filling out name and address to your local cigar shop. What I don't understand is why you guys at cir-mag can't target a couple stores as opposed to leaving it up to a "online" user based way of distribution. Not very effective IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by PML_Cigars View Post
    Give the man a break lol.... There is no selling involved but simply filling out name and address to your local cigar shop. What I don't understand is why you guys at cir-mag can't target a couple stores as opposed to leaving it up to a "online" user based way of distribution. Not very effective IMO.
    Ok - we'll give him a break.

We'll have all of the cigar mags sent you you, and you can then send them on to us. Does that work for you?

Thread Information