Thread: Myths about meat

Blog Entries

Default Myths about meat

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

2. Default

I consider myself to be a better than average cook. Actually a lot better. I also inspected chow halls in the Navy. The only one that's true is #3. The chances of getting trichinosis is pretty slim. Keep rinsing your chicken. You'd stop eating it, if you knew what grocery stores did to it.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    I consider myself to be a better than average cook. Actually a lot better. I also inspected chow halls in the Navy. The only one that's true is #3. The chances of getting trichinosis is pretty slim. Keep rinsing your chicken. You'd stop eating it, if you knew what grocery stores did to it.

Doc.
    My husband is a very good cook too. When I told him this he said I told you so about the pork because we argue about that every time we have it I like my chops thin and almost burnt. He on the other hand says they need to be pink inside. He doesn't agree with the rest of it either but he does agree that once you wash chicken you need to clean the area good before you work in it. I always sear the meat and we grill all year long. We are lucky we have a covered porch and I marinate almost everything. It makes a big difference in my opinion. Regardless what they say I will cook the way I always do.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information