Thread: Just received my newbie sampler!

Default Just received my newbie sampler!

For you newbies who are on the fence whether or not to go for the newbie sampler, trust me, go for it. I just received my sampler from logan37 and I couldn't be more happy. What a great assortment of smokes. You look through the cigar catalogs and websites as a newbie and you really don't know what's good or bad. You just can't beat having someone who's been there to save you a lot of bad smoking experiences and lot of money. Thanks again, Rich, for putting this sampler together for me.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by dyerdo View Post
    For you newbies who are on the fence whether or not to go for the newbie sampler, trust me, go for it. I just received my sampler from logan37 and I couldn't be more happy. What a great assortment of smokes. You look through the cigar catalogs and websites as a newbie and you really don't know what's good or bad. You just can't beat having someone who's been there to save you a lot of bad smoking experiences and lot of money. Thanks again, Rich, for putting this sampler together for me.
    Chris
    Hey, I never said that I was going to send you good sticks.
    Happy to hear they arrived safely.

Dog rocket sampler coming up! Just kidding, I know geek got a sampler a month or so ago (I am too lazy to go look at who did that one). When it showed up, I went over and picked through it. Smokin deal, and a great assortment of good sticks. There will always be a few that you dislike, but that is part of finding out what you truly enjoy.

Yea, Logan37 hooked me up with my sampler a few months ago and he sent be back a rockin stash of smokes. With the range in styles and flavors it was like a cornucopia of cigars.

The process was extremely simple and the communication and timeliness was outstanding throughout it all! Would totally recommend to anyone looking to experience more.

I'm a newb and I am definitely interested in a sampler. How do I do this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kn1v3s0ut View Post
    I'm a newb and I am definitely interested in a sampler. How do I do this?
    Go to the exchange forum and find the newb sampler thread. Rules are in the first post and the updated sponsor list should be found towards the end of the thread.

7. Default

Good folks here...

Will do, thanks.

Thread Information