Appearance and construction
    -Nice and smooth wrapper, no visual flaws, a few veins
    -The draw was straw-like, absolutely perfect

Smoking characteristics

*Very good smoke output
    *Even burn throughout the entire smoking duration
    *No wrapper issues at all

Flavor
    *Just as the name describes. Never knew what it was like to light up a bouquet.
    *Very mild cigar, something you should have in the morning and most definitely not after a good high-octane supper.

Overall Impression
    *This was a great cigar, I wasn't disappointed with it in any way.

Overall rating:90

You're posting again without answering my post, Alfred... Post a quote from CC defending Oblik when he first came to this board, or a retraction in your dork thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You're posting again without answering my post, Alfred... Post a quote from CC defending Oblik when he first came to this board, or a retraction in your dork thread...
    Do you have to shit up every thread he posts in with this personal war between you guys. I don't even care what its about but this was a decent review and had real content and then you go and post this off topic nonsense.

Maybe this forum needs some more moderation and temporary bannings for breaking rules because as a newcomer here I thought it had some interesting posts but now its turned it seems more like the "leg humper" accusation forum.

This forum does have the ability to send private messages does it not? Use them if you want to say something directly to somebody so people like me who aren't involved in your bickering don't have to see it when we come to a thread to read about cigars.

Rant Over

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Do you have to shit up every thread he posts in with this personal war between you guys. I don't even care what its about but this was a decent review and had real content and then you go and post this off topic nonsense.

Maybe this forum needs some more moderation and temporary bannings for breaking rules because as a newcomer here I thought it had some interesting posts but now its turned it seems more like the "leg humper" accusation forum.

This forum does have the ability to send private messages does it not? Use them if you want to say something directly to somebody so people like me who aren't involved in your bickering don't have to see it when we come to a thread to read about cigars.

Rant Over
    If you don't like it Noobie, don't read it. A simple solution.

Ban them! Moderate them! Make them stop!

Rant over.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    -The draw was straw-like, absolutely perfect

Can you expound on this descriptive aspect of your review?

I have never considered a cigar that draws air so freely (as if drawing through a straw) to be an "absolutely perfect" experience. In fact, I would consider it a defect and detrimental to enjoying the full flavor profile of the cigar.
    Last edited by Hugh Jorgan; 07-10-2005 at 12:20 PM.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joshua

Rant Over
    Quit your whining noobler. As Hugh said, don't read the thread if you don't like it. It seems to me you just broke some rules here that you were whining about you little shit. I see you've discovered the PM feature and has some smart assed shit comment about it. The why didn't YOU take advantage of it yourself?

You're the classic whiner who think rules only apply to people you don't like yet you and Scroto can just do anything you want. You can pull you head out of Scroto's ass anytime now there ya little twerp.

Rant over.

Oh and Scotty, a "straw-like" draw is horrible. That's like saying my car has a huge dent in it but it's a NICE dent.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Rant Over
    Yet more evidence that trolling attacks on credible posts are costing this board some good members.

Blog Entries

Yet more evidence that trolling attacks on credible posts are costing this board some good members.
    LMAO!!! Joshua has no clue and when he finally comes to realize just what a POS you are Scotty he won't be taking your side anymore.

Scroto your quest to make this board like the Island where it only attracts losers and outcasts will not work here. It is the opinion of many members here that your leg humping posts make this board look like it's some haven for pathetic losers (like you) who know very little about cigars and just want to sit around and blow sunshine up each other's asses.

What you cannot comprehend is that for those of us who know more about cigars than you do (which is about 80% of the active members of this board) and who aren't as arrogant as you, your actions here reflect poorly on the WHOLE BOARD and you give it a bad reputation.

I can hear people talking now "Oh yeah, that CigarSmokers place There's this one insufferable clown who's trying to make a name for himself and be a big fish in a small pond. It's so sickening that I won't post over there."

THOSE are they type of people that are "good members" that avoid this place because of you. Stupid, ignorant nooblers like Joshua have little use to this cigar board. Of course they serve a purpose TO YOU, you can build your following but to the rest of us, they are a liability here. Again, the people who are turned off by this place because of your incessant leg humping and "I'm better than you" attitude are the ones we need here, not turds like Joshua.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-10-2005 at 02:32 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LMAO!!! Joshua has no clue and when he finally comes to realize just what a POS you are Scotty he won't be taking your side anymore.

Scroto your quest to make this board like the Island where it only attracts losers and outcasts will not work here. It is the opinion of many members here that your leg humping posts make this board look like it's some haven for pathetic losers (like you) who know very little about cigars and just want to sit around and blow sunshine up each other's asses.

What you cannot comprehend is that for those of us who know more about cigars than you do (which is about 80% of the active members of this board) and who aren't as arrogant as you, your actions here reflect poorly on the WHOLE BOARD and you give it a bad reputation.

I can hear people talking now "Oh yeah, that CigarSmokers place There's this one insufferable clown who's trying to make a name for himself and be a big fish in a small pond. It's so sickening that I won't post over there."

THOSE are they type of people that are "good members" that avoid this place because of you. Stupid, ignorant nooblers like Joshua have little use to this cigar board. Of course they serve a purpose TO YOU, you can build your following but to the rest of us, they are a liability here. Again, the people who are turned off by this place because of your incessant leg humping and "I'm better than you" attitude are the ones we need here, not turds like Joshua.
    Ok so you think that nobody should come to the forum who doesn't want to put up with you guys all bickering in every thread about who knows what. I just joined so I don't know any of the details behind why you hate him so much and neither do I care. The whole point of a forum is to share information and discuss things. If people don't have much knowledge of the subject they can learn more and people can teach them new things. Anyone should be allowed to post as long as they post within reason. These posts are off topic really.

Blog Entries

Take this crap to Politics. Enough is enough. If you want to critize a member, do so in the right place.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Can you expound on this descriptive aspect of your review?

I have never considered a cigar that draws air so freely (as if drawing through a straw) to be an "absolutely perfect" experience. In fact, I would consider it a defect and detrimental to enjoying the full flavor profile of the cigar.
    Back on topic, please define a straw like draw and how that is beneficial to this particular cigar. Thank you.

`
    `

SFG75 Guest

Back on topic, please define a straw like draw and how that is beneficial to this particular cigar. Thank you.
    To me, it is a fairly unobstructed draw(in a good way)

To me, it is a fairly unobstructed draw(in a good way)
    You might want to reconsider your terminology then. "Straw like" is generally considered a negative characteristic for a cigar.

`
    `

Take this crap to Politics. Enough is enough. If you want to critize a member, do so in the right place.
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yarimurray
    Thank you!!!

SFG75 Guest

You might want to reconsider your terminology then. "Straw like" is generally considered a negative characteristic for a cigar.
    Sounds fair enough.

Thread Information