Thread: Election Day

1. Default Election Day

Just a reminder...Go vote tomorrow. I don't care if you vote Republican or Democrat...Just do it. If you don't vote don't bitch when things don't go your way.

For years i have not voted but tomorrow ill be at the polls you can bet your ass on that.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

In Florida we currently have to choose between an idiot and a scumbag for the Governor. I will be voting and be happy that I have the right to do that, but why can't we get someone worth a shit to vote over?!

Still... Vote or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    In Florida we currently have to choose between an idiot and a scumbag for the Governor. I will be voting and be happy that I have the right to do that, but why can't we get someone worth a shit to vote over?!

Still... Vote or Die
    Really? You seriously think you have it that bad???

Hell - come to Illinois and take a look at the choices I have.

Oh I agree, I feel like in general nationwide there is a movement (or maybe the movement already occured and we are just dealing with the fallout) to find the most unsuitable candidates and put them in a place of power. Then again, I'd rather be living in the USA under someone who is less than qualified IMHO than ANYWHERE else in the world.

I am really hoping that McMillian wins in NY because... The Rent is too Damn High!!!! HAHAHA

Thread Information