Thread: Davidoff Manhattan worth it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Davidoff Manhattan worth it?

I wnet to NY over the summer and loved it. I went to Barclay-Rex and this place in SoHo. (I forgot the name) Only when I got home to Texas, did I discover the Davidoff stores in NY. There is one off Madison and another somewhere in Manhattan. It was then I also discovered the existance of the Davidoff Manhattan cigar. The store's online price for a single stick is 36 bucks. Has anyone smoked it, and if so, is it worth it for me to purchace and smoke at home for a special occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I wnet to NY over the summer and loved it. I went to Barclay-Rex and this place in SoHo. (I forgot the name) Only when I got home to Texas, did I discover the Davidoff stores in NY. There is one off Madison and another somewhere in Manhattan. It was then I also discovered the existance of the Davidoff Manhattan cigar. The store's online price for a single stick is 36 bucks. Has anyone smoked it, and if so, is it worth it for me to purchace and smoke at home for a special occasion?
    I suspect - based upon what you've previously posted - that you already know the quality of Davidoff cigars. So - I suppose the answer to your question would depend on whether or not you can afford to light up and burn "36 bucks".

Blog Entries

Well, it would be for a special occasion, of course.

If you love Davidoff as well, we must have similar tastes. If you've had it, was it worth it to you?

Well, it would be for a special occasion, of course.

If you love Davidoff as well, we must have similar tastes. If you've had it, was it worth it to you?
    If I were to answer "yes", would you immediately hit the "buy" button?

...or, perhaps, were you looking for a concensus opinion amongst the CigarSmokers community?

Blog Entries

The concensus opinion of those who have tried that cigar. Once I get a feel from about 5 others, then I might rush to hit the "buy" button.

Blog Entries

The concensus opinion of those who have tried that cigar. Once I get a feel from about 5 others, then I might rush to hit the "buy" button.
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend......

Blog Entries

The other is in Columbus Circle. The one you mentioned is at 515 Madison Avenue @53rd Street. There are also at least seven or eight other cigar stores in Manhattan that are authorized Davidoff retailers. Two of these are the Cigar Inn's, one in Lenox Hill at 1st and 71st and the other in Midtown at 2nd and 54th.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information