Thread: Holiday Herf - 18 Dec @ Schlesinger's Cigar Bar "Informal gathering"

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Exclamation Holiday Herf - 18 Dec @ Schlesinger's Cigar Bar "Informal gathering"

After a few phone calls with Israel (uptown-isy) from Uptown Cigar Company in West Palm Beach, FL and numerous discussions with a few of the regulars, we have set a tentative date of our informal holiday herf / get together at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars, New Windor, NY. It is set for Saturday, 18 December starting around 1300(1pm). Isy will be up for a wedding during that time frame and it will fit most of our schedules as well. I know a lot of you will be away on vacation but we wanted to set a date so a final get together can be enjoyed before the new year arrives........

Cool

Well guys, we are less than 2 weeks away from our holiday get together. Hope to see a few of your smilin' faces there.......

Thumbs up

Final bump until wee meet next Saturday......

Cool

Well, today is the long awaited "Holiday Herf" at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars which will start around 1300 (1pm). I did see on Facebook that Eddie Ortega will be there as he had a cigar event last night down in Elmsford, NY. I should be a great time and I hope to see as many of you locals as possible........

Thread Information