Thread: Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

webworm13 Guest

Default Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

My father, who was Cuban, passed away recently, and I had to make a trip down to spread his ashes to fulfill his posthumous directive.

During my stay, a cousin of mine, upon my request, sold me two boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos Cigars.

I am a non-smoker, but purchased the cigars to give to my son, who hasn't taken an interest in them either, as he is a non-smoker too.

I have decided to part ways with them as I do not want the cigars to go to waste and would like somebody to enjoy them.

I have a box of 12 that is unopened and still sealed with an authenticated seal.

I have another box that is opened because I gave some cigars to friends and family for Christmas.

The opened box has 9 Remaining which I will sell individually for $25 a piece shipped to CONUS.

I will sell the entire box of 12 in sealed cigar box for $200 shipped to CONUS.

I will ship the cigars via USPS priority mail with a tracking number that will be provided to buyer upon shipment.

I have taken some pictures and don't think I have sufficient privileges to post them yet, so I can email them to the buyer/potential buyer upon request.

If this ad is posted in the wrong section, please feel free to let me know and I will repost in a proper area.

Unfortunately, I can only accept Paypal. My PayPal and email address is webworm13@gmail.com

Please feel free to email me or send me a private message with any questions. Thank you for your interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2192.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	2188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2195.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	2187  

Thread Information