Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webworm13 View Post
    Have some decency my friend. You are not worthy of smoking one of these cigars so good riddance. I wouldn't expect a cigar smoker to be so low class.
    Then your expectations are obviously out of whack, friend. Good riddance? Am I going somewhere?

Of course, if it is a fake then he doesn't have to pay me. I can't make him pay me anyways and truth be told, I don't think he would pony up and pay the $200 even if he KNEW they were real. This is why I am going to call his bluff and send him one free of charge with a nice leather Cohiba cigar holder even though he doesn't deserve it.

I bet many couldn't even tell the difference between a real and a fake anyways. I sure couldn't but then again, I am not a cigar smoker.
    Surely if I KNEW they were authentic Cohiba Esplendidos I would gladly pony up and pay the $200. I'll do you one better -- if I like them but doubt their authenticity, I'll still buy the box.

Surely you understand where we are coming from by now. We don't take kindly to folks just dropping in and trying to sell goods that they now admit are as likely to be counterfeits as they are to be authentic.

I've smoked my fair share of legit Cubans, could I pick a real and a fake in a blind taste test? -- well, I guess that depends on how bad the fake is... I'll give the stick an honest once over and post my opinion here for all to see. Like it or not, my contention that it is more likely than not that they aren't authentic is still proper.

Just so I can properly asses the cigar -- when was it acquired? Has it been properly stored?

Blog Entries

This is why I am going to call his bluff and send him one free of charge with a nice leather Cohiba cigar holder even though he doesn't deserve it.
    Just a suggestion, maybe you ought to drop the attitude.
    I bet many couldn't even tell the difference between a real and a fake anyways. I sure couldn't but then again, I am not a cigar smoker.
    I'll take your bet, how much are you going to bet me that "many" can't tell the difference between a real and a fake? Just about anyone who has smoked Cuban cigars before can immediately tell the difference between real Cuban cigars and fake Cuban cigars.

As you just admitted, you don't know what you're talking about anyway so why do you continue to act like such an asshole?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Actually EGQ is an established and respected member of this forum. I think that you should actually send him a cigar and let him determine the authenticity of the sticks. If not, fuck off. As everyone has said, Craigslist was made for shit like this. You'll probably get $500 for them on there!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Surely if I KNEW they were authentic Cohiba Esplendidos I would gladly pony up and pay the $200. I'll do you one better -- if I like them but doubt their authenticity, I'll still buy the box.

Surely you understand where we are coming from by now. We don't take kindly to folks just dropping in and trying to sell goods that they now admit are as likely to be counterfeits as they are to be authentic.

I've smoked my fair share of legit Cubans, could I pick a real and a fake in a blind taste test? -- well, I guess that depends on how bad the fake is... I'll give the stick an honest once over and post my opinion here for all to see. Like it or not, my contention that it is more likely than not that they aren't authentic is still proper.

Just so I can properly asses the cigar -- when was it acquired? Has it been properly stored?
    The cigars were acquired by me in early October and have been stored in the boxes since then. I am currently trying to post more pictures, but I am getting errors while trying to upload. I have taken 15 pictures more of the cigars with the certificate of authenticity and serial number. Now the certificate of authenticity could be fake too, who knows, but hopefully you will be able to tell right off hand when you light it up. I trust they are legit as the presentation in the box and the certificate of authenticity seems like it would have taken a lot of effort to fabricate. Your package has been sent to the nearest post office for shipment and I will PM you a delivery confirmation number when it is sent.

I understand people don't take kindly to somebody just dropping by to sell some cigars on this forum dedicated to cigar smokers; however, I thought about selling them on ebay and craigslist but thought it would first be best to try on a forum of people dedicated to the hobby. I figured I could get a better price here and deal with people more appreciative of the merchandise for sale. Apparently, I was wrong in my assumption and I probably would have done best just to sell them on Ebay or Craigslist to begin with. At least there I wouldn't have had to put up with all the bad attitudes.

webworm13 Guest

I have uploaded more pictures for all to peruse.

http://picasaweb.google.com/webworm1...Ga7qfG_vmDrwE#

7. Default

I figured I could get a better price here and deal with people more appreciative of the merchandise for sale.
    So it appears you are trying to fuck people that know their stuff and become a whinny bitch when they resist the fucking. You are a nibblet...A niblett being that tiny turd that spins around the toilet bowl refusing to be flushed no matter how many times the handle is pulled.

Blog Entries

Hey! I don't see any tiger costumes, unicycles, or pictures of Kirstie in any of your photos!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Can't read the fake serial number there nibbletapeworm. Is there a code stamped on the box somewhere?

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    So it appears you are trying to fuck people that know their stuff and become a whinny bitch when they resist the fucking. You are a nibblet...A niblett being that tiny turd that spins around the toilet bowl refusing to be flushed no matter how many times the handle is pulled.
    I am not whining, I am simply refuting claims that I am 1) selling Counterfeit cigars 2) not in posession of the cigars 3) or that I am trying to swindle anybody.

I assume your perception that I am trying to swindle forum members is based on your evaluation of the pictures where you have in fact determined these are counterfeit?

Are you an expert on Cohibas? If so, enlighten us with your expert opinon as to what in particular in the picture is inauthentic compared to how genuine Cohibas are packaged.

As I have stated previously, the cigars pictured were sold to me as Cohiba Esplendidos in Cuba. Even if they were inauthentic, I am asking a fair price and if they are genuwine, whoever ends up buying them is getting a heck of a deal.

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Can't read the fake serial number there nibbletapeworm. Is there a code stamped on the box somewhere?
    Look closer at another picture. I am sure if you try a little harder you can read it.

Blog Entries

Look closer at another picture. I am sure if you try a little harder you can read it.
    Why don't you just type it out in a post? Certainly you can't be that lazy. And is there a code stamped somewhere on the box?

webworm13 Guest

JQ 100497

I don't see a code on the box just by looking at it on the top layer. I do not want to handle any of the cigars on the bottom layer so I don't know if there is one under there or not.

I would guess there is not a code on the box as they are sealed with the certificate inside which has the code.

14. Default

I am not whining, I am simply refuting claims that I am 1) selling Counterfeit cigars 2) not in posession of the cigars 3) or that I am trying to swindle anybody.

I assume your perception that I am trying to swindle forum members is based on your evaluation of the pictures where you have in fact determined these are counterfeit?

Are you an expert on Cohibas? If so, enlighten us with your expert opinon as to what in particular in the picture is inauthentic compared to how genuine Cohibas are packaged.

As I have stated previously, the cigars pictured were sold to me as Cohiba Esplendidos in Cuba. Even if they were inauthentic, I am asking a fair price and if they are genuwine, whoever ends up buying them is getting a heck of a deal.
    OK niblett...You state you have no knowledge of cigars in any form of fashion. That makes my opinion much more credible. I've smoked cigars for 20 years. During my time in cigars I've heard your story thousands of times. Nobody gets real Cuban cigars from a cousin or friend that just happens to have a contact that can acquire Cohibas.

You got fucked and are trying to pass the fucking to us...

Just who are you...I'm getting the feeling you might not be who you say you are. Guess an IP check is in order.

Blog Entries

JQ 100497

I don't see a code on the box just by looking at it on the top layer. I do not want to handle any of the cigars on the bottom layer so I don't know if there is one under there or not.

I would guess there is not a code on the box as they are sealed with the certificate inside which has the code.
    Hmm, maybe it's stamped on the bottom of the box. How the heck did you manage to get that seal off the opened box so perfectly?

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    OK niblett...You state you have no knowledge of cigars in any form of fashion. That makes my opinion much more credible. I've smoked cigars for 20 years. During my time in cigars I've heard your story thousands of times. Nobody gets real Cuban cigars from a cousin or friend that just happens to have a contact that can acquire Cohibas.

You got fucked and are trying to pass the fucking to us...

Just who are you...I'm getting the feeling you might not be who you say you are. Guess an IP check is in order.
    Okay, since you have smoked for twenty years, what about the box and presentation shows they are fake? Enlighten me with your knowledge. I didn't get swindled by my cousin, as I didn't pay very much for these because I acquired them in the country of origin. Even if I had paid $200 for them myself and they were fake, it would still be a good deal for 25 cigars that came from Cuba. Check my IP all you want. I am who I say I am. Simply a person with family in Cuba who acquired these cigars and is trying to sell them on this forum for a reasonable price. If you don't want them, your loss will be somebody else's gain and you can keep smoking your inferior quality cigars. Fine by me.

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hmm, maybe it's stamped on the bottom of the box. How the heck did you manage to get that seal off the opened box so perfectly?
    On the bottom of the box, it has a symbol that looks like a CCE.

Below that is says AGOS 10 which I assume means August 2010 but I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

In the last picture, you can clearly see that the 2 cigars on the left are not even close to the same length. No way in hell would that have made it past QC. Now, make like a tree and get the fuck out.

Blog Entries

This is why I am going to call his bluff and send him one free of charge with a nice leather Cohiba cigar holder even though he doesn't deserve it.
    If you send a free one to ashauler, cigarsarge, CoventryCat, and ggiese with a fancy leather Cohiba cigar holder each and they smoke them and say that they are real then I'll buy the box off you.

Call my bluff?

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

On the bottom of the box, it has a symbol that looks like a CCE.

Below that is says AGOS 10 which I assume means August 2010 but I could be wrong.
    Boy, that kinda helps, any way you could put up a photo of the bottom of the box?

Thread Information