Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

webworm13 Guest

Default Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

My father, who was Cuban, passed away recently, and I had to make a trip down south to spread his ashes to fulfill his posthumous directive.

During my stay, a cousin of mine upon my request sold me two boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos Cigars.

I am a non-smoker, but purchased the cigars to give to my son, who hasn't taken an interest in them either, as he is a non-smoker too.

I have decided to part ways with them as I do not want the cigars to go to waste and would like somebody to enjoy them.

I have a box of 12 that is unopened and still sealed with a government approved seal.

I have another box that is opened because I gave some cigars to friends and family for Christmas.

The opened box has 9 Remaining which I will sell individually for $25 a piece shipped to CONUS.

I will sell the entire box of 12 in sealed cigar box for $200 shipped to CONUS.

I will ship the cigars via USPS priority mail with a tracking number that will be provided to buyer upon shipment.

I have taken some pictures and don't think I have sufficient privileges to post them yet, so I can email them to the buyer/potential buyer upon request.

My PayPal and email address is webworm13@gmail.com

Please feel free to email me or send me a private message with any questions. Thank you for your interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2195.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	2189  

2. Default

Any takers??? Who will start the bidding?

This should be entertaining
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

You were only able to give away 3 cigars to friends AND family? Wow, you must be a bigger douche in person than you are on the internet. Go peddle your shit somewhere else.

Just a few questions...

Do Esplendidos come in boxes of 12? I don't think so, but I don't have any cousins in Cuba.

Como se dice "incest"? I ask because I think your cousin just ass-raped you... Cohibas are the most counterfeited cigar in the world -- there are more fakes out there than real ones -- sell them on craigslist, because no one here is going to be stupid enough to buy them.

Good day.

webworm13 Guest

Did I miss something here? I don't understand the need for the verbal assault. I gave a cigar to a family member who got dizzy while smoking and very few of my family members or friends smoke. I am not a cigar aficionado and came across these puros through a cousin and bought them to help her out. I would like to sell them, however I'am not desperate, so if you are interested, that's great, if not, keep the negative commentary to yourself or send your negative communication through a back channel.

Inconsistencies, obvious clues -- I stand by my theory of familial sexual assault (leaving aside the gender issues, and the potential theories).

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Just a few questions...

Do Esplendidos come in boxes of 12? I don't think so, but I don't have any cousins in Cuba.

Como se dice "incest"? I ask because I think your cousin just ass-raped you... Cohibas are the most counterfeited cigar in the world -- there are more fakes out there than real ones -- sell them on craigslist, because no one here is going to be stupid enough to buy them.

Good day.
    . As you can see in the picture, the box I have has 12 and says Esplendidos. I am not an expert as I have stated previously, so it is for the buyer to decide if these are genuine and make an offer. I was under the impression they were genuine but may be wrong. If there are no takers, I understand. I'll I ask is for you to remain civil in regards to my cousin and your mention of incest. Your
    foul language is unnecessary. Take my word for it that these cigars do in fact come from the country that manufactures these.

I actually laughed out loud. LOLa.

I didn't think my language was particularly foul -- I could have come up with something more colorful. Now, I think you are trying to sell Cohiba Esplendidos -- a very specific type of Cuban cigar. But, now it sounds like you may be back peddaling a bit, and can only say that a woman in Cuba, that may or may not be your cousin, and may or may not have strapped one on and had her way with you, handed the boxes to you, so you made an assumption that you would like us to blindly assume as well. No, thank you.

I said good day.

webworm13 Guest

Inconsistencies, obvious clues -- I stand by my theory of familial sexual assault (leaving aside the gender issues, and the potential theories).
    Inconsistencies? Mind specifying because I re-read my posts and fail to see any.
    The cigars are what they are so take or leave it or make an offer. If they are counterfeit, I may just keep them.

Damn it. Now I have to go turn on the computer (because I can't cut and paste, and bold and get all fancy on your ass whilst on my iPad). Give me a minute.

webworm13 Guest

I actually laughed out loud. LOLa.

I didn't think my language was particularly foul -- I could have come up with something more colorful. Now, I think you are trying to sell Cohiba Esplendidos -- a very specific type of Cuban cigar. But, now it sounds like you may be back peddaling a bit, and can only say that a woman in Cuba, that may or may not be your cousin, and may or may not have strapped one on and had her way with you, handed the boxes to you, so you made an assumption that you would like us to blindly assume as well. No, thank you.

I said good day.
    Yes like I said before, they are Cohiba Esplendidos sold to me by my cousin. I am not back pedaling and have no reason to lie for a paltry $200. My trouble getting them over here and posting the ad was probably worth more than that. If you don't want to make a blind assumption by buying these, then buy them from
    somewhere else and go on about your business on another thread. If needed, I can present paperwork showing importation.
    Last edited by webworm13; 12-27-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Never seen a 12 pack myself.

webworm13 Guest

Damn it. Now I have to go turn on the computer (because I can't cut and paste, and bold and get all fancy on your ass whilst on my iPad). Give me a minute.
    I'am on my Ipad too so get fancy all you want. I can go to my desktop too.

webworm13 Guest

Since you are so adamant I am making this up how about I send you one for free. If you smoke it and like it, than put your money where your mouth is and buy the box.

Quote Originally Posted by webworm13 View Post
    Inconsistencies? Mind specifying because I re-read my posts and fail to see any.
    The cigars are what they are so take or leave it or make an offer. If they are counterfeit, I may just keep them.
    I was going to go all bold and high lighted, but I can't figure out how to quote from multiple posts, so I guess I have to verbalize it...

1. I find "a cousin of mine upon my request" and "came across these puros through a cousin and bought them to help her out" to be inconsistent. The dichotomy is appauling.

2. Likewise, I find "Cohiba Esple[n]didos Authentic Cigars" to be inconsistent with your considerably weakened assertion "that these cigars do in fact come from the country that manufactures these." Your logic that a Cuban handed you a box of cigars in Cuba so they must be authentic Cohiba Esplendidos is flawed.

To be clear, I never said that I thought what you were selling was counterfeit -- I asked a question about box sizes, and I honestly don't know the answer; and I made a quip that questioned your anal virginity (I'm known to do that, what does that say about me?). I honestly have no idea about whether the cigars you are attempting to sell on a forum for cigar smokers (is that where they got the name?), and notably not on a forum for ass-hats that want to sell cigars that may or may not be Cuban or Cohibas to cigar smokers, are or aren't real. Those may be perfectly legitimate examples of whatever you may be hawking them as. I don't know, but I feel it is my duty -- no, honor -- to enlighten all the retards, er, I mean newbs, that may be stopping by for the first time -- so I'll say it again -- Cohibas are the most counterfeited cigar in the world -- there are more fakes out there than real ones. And now I will state explicitly what I was trying to imply in a very subtle and civil manner (rare for me) -- chances are that what you are trying to sell is fake. I'm not trying to offend you -- in fact, I went out of my way (you'd know that if you weren't just stopping by to unload some crap) not to offend you.

I thank you for visiting, and I'm happy to report that I take some pride in the fact that if you do sell those cigars, I did all I could to assure it wouldn't be to someone who saw your post on this site.

Lets see if i understand this.

The open box has 9 cigars in it but the picture shows 10 with 3 missing out of it and what looks like a 2nd row below that.
    Now the unopened box looks the same as the open box but it only has 12 in it?
    Unless I'm mistaken they come in boxes of 25 with 13 cigars on the top layer and 12 on the bottom layer.

Now you also say you have paper work proving where you got them when you illegally brought them to the USA, what idiot gave you paper work on illegal cigars that you smuggled in to the USA ?
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Lets see if i understand this.

The open box has 9 cigars in it but the picture shows 10 with 3 missing out of it and what looks like a 2nd row below that.
    Now the unopened box looks the same as the open box but it only has 12 in it?
    Unless I'm mistaken they come in boxes of 25 with 13 cigars on the top layer and 12 on the bottom layer.

Now you also say you have paper work proving where you got them when you illegally brought them to the USA, what idiot gave you paper work on illegal cigars that you smuggled in to the USA ?
    Yeah -- what he said, too.

Yeah -- what he said, too.
    Mother fucker -- you can actually see the row of cigars below in the open box -- fuck you webworm13 -- you are a piece of shit.

webworm13 Guest

Better yet than, the new sealed box has 25 and the open box has 22. My mistake, there were more in the box than originally thought. I hadn't noticed the second row. Now EGQ, if I were trying to run a scam, I would have said there were more in the box not less so kindly go on about your day and let the real cigar aficionados view these fine puros from Havana, Cuba without your side commentary. These cigars were declared and brought in legally and those of you who have ever traveled to Cuba and know anything about cigars will know this is possible. It is obvious that EGQ doesnt get around much and probably can't tell a Cohiba from a Swisher Sweet. My cousin sold me these cigars per my request and it was a good way for her to make some dollars that are much needed in Havana. I did what most tourist do and bought some cigars.

Thread Information