Thread: Flor del Todo Cigars

1. Default Flor del Todo Cigars

Hey Guys,

The Flor del Todo cigar is Made by the Puros Indios factory in Danli, Honduras. The Great Blender Rolando Reyes Sr. Hand-rolled this cigar with Brazilian, Dominican and Nicaraguan Long filler. It is a 'Cuban-Sandwich' -style Medium-bodied, everyday cigar. Flor del Todo cigar is featured with an Ecuadorian Colorado thick wrapper. It is consistant, pleasant, with mouth-watering aromas.

Quantity: BDL of 20

#4 Especial (5.5 x 45)$26.35
    #4 Especial Maduro(5.5 x 45)$26.35
    Toro(6 x 53)$29.15
    Toro Maduro(6 x 53)$29.15
    #3 Torpedo(5 x 54)$39.10
    #3 Torpedo Maduro(5 x 54)$32.50
    Churchill(7.2 x 53)$32.65
    Churchill Maduro(7.2 x 53)$32.65
    #2 Torpedo(6 x 54)$36.99
    #2 Torpedo Maduro(6 x 54)$36.99

Thanks
    Leticia Corbett
    leticia@cheapercigars.com
    www.cheapercigars.com
    1-888-676-7774 xt 4

2. Default

It can't be a Cuban sandwich if it's rolled with all long filler. Some of it (most perhaps?) would be short filler.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

Overpriced if they were free.

Flor del Todo Cigars = total crap in my opinion not even worth yard gar status .
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Flor del Todo Cigars = total crap in my opinion not even worth yard gar status .
    I used to buy em' as BBQ smokes...that is untill an order from CI came riddled with
    beetle hole. I stopped then and there, but in all fairness they do have a very nice nutmeg aftertaste to them. I just would not mix in those shit sticks with my normal stash.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I used to buy em' as BBQ smokes...that is untill an order from CI came riddled with
    beetle hole. I stopped then and there, but in all fairness they do have a very nice nutmeg aftertaste to them. I just would not mix in those shit sticks with my normal stash.
    All of them that I have smoked burned poorly, and had a very acrid taste, bitter and harsh. I picked up a 5er when I first started smoking, and never went back. Perhaps they have changed.

I ain't gonna risk it though with bahia maduros @ 29.99 on CI today.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    All of them that I have smoked burned poorly, and had a very acrid taste, bitter and harsh. I picked up a 5er when I first started smoking, and never went back. Perhaps they have changed.

I ain't gonna risk it though with bahia maduros @ 29.99 on CI today.
    I'm trying my hardest not to buy those. I just bought a few boxes off clearence.
    the Mi Dominicana rattails from JR'S and the El Rey Del Mundo Special Edition Nat Sherman Corona Cuadrado from BPC. I'm running out of space.
    I have heard the Bahia Maduros are good, I need to try them.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I'm trying my hardest not to buy those. I just bought a few boxes off clearence.
    the Mi Dominicana rattails from JR'S and the El Rey Del Mundo Special Edition Nat Sherman Corona Cuadrado from BPC. I'm running out of space.
    I have heard the Bahia Maduros are good, I need to try them.
    Yes, you do, they are pretty nice for the price imho. I blew my budget last week, or I'd split some with ya.

Thread Information