Thread: Nerf 10!!!

Default Nerf 10!!!

NERF 10. That’s right, NERF faithful, we made it!!! The 10th Anniversary New England Herf [NERF] will be on Saturday, March 5, 12-5 PM, at CigarMasters-Worcester, downtown at the corner of Exchange and Commercial Streets.

The Crew (Al, Karl, Frank, Bill, Steve, Mark, Herb, Paul & Chuck) is already putting together a herf for the ages. Get ready for our biggest, dumbest cigar blowout yet!!! Look for the newest and best cigars, full bars at both ends, great friends returning, newbies in awe, and the legendary NERF Raffle hitting the heights this year with life-changing prizes!!!

$30 at the door, but you must register at nerfreg@gmail.com first. All net proceeds go to Wednesday’s Child, finding adoptive homes for special-needs kids in state care.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco View Post
    NERF 10. That’s right, NERF faithful, we made it!!! The 10th Anniversary New England Herf [NERF] will be on Saturday, March 5, 12-5 PM, at CigarMasters-Worcester, downtown at the corner of Exchange and Commercial Streets.

The Crew (Al, Karl, Frank, Bill, Steve, Mark, Herb, Paul & Chuck) is already putting together a herf for the ages. Get ready for our biggest, dumbest cigar blowout yet!!! Look for the newest and best cigars, full bars at both ends, great friends returning, newbies in awe, and the legendary NERF Raffle hitting the heights this year with life-changing prizes!!!

$30 at the door, but you must register at nerfreg@gmail.com first. All net proceeds go to Wednesday’s Child, finding adoptive homes for special-needs kids in state care.
    I'm about an hour away...I keep it in mind.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

I've been 4 times I think, missed last year. It's a good time and it's run well. It's a little more of a drive than Churchill's was in Boston but more space was needed (And more smoke eaters - had to step out to breath at one point)

But the guys do put on a good show and the raffles are fun and they do pull in some good stuff.

We are at capicity. Registration closed.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

NERF 10 registration has been closed for weeks now – hope you made it! The NERF Crew is sharp & ready – the powder and ball are rammed down the barrel, we’re fully cocked (ain’t it the truth!), and this Saturday, March 5 – we fire.

The not-to-be-repeated 10th Anniversary New England Herf [NERF] is brought to you by:

Altadis USA
    Ashton Cigars
    Atlantic Cigar Company
    Cabin Fever Whisky
    Camacho Cigar
    Cigars International
    Drew Estate
    General Cigar Company
    Godiva Chocolatier
    Graycliff Cigar Company
    Gurkha Cigars
    Holt's Cigar Company
    Joya de Nicaragua Cigars
    Li'l Brown Smoke Shack
    Oliva Cigar Company
    Pepin Garcia/My Father Cigars
    Reyes Family Cigars
    Tabacalera Perdomo
    The Cigar Agency
    Two Guys Smoke Shop
    Vision Hunter Cigars and
    Winston Churchill Cigars by Davidoff

And more, but we ain’t tellin’. Are you sure you’re ready for this much fun?
    (maybe buy just one from our host’s humi to support the B&M ? – Thank You !)
    NERF 10 is here – Just when you thought Spring would never come!

Thread Information