Thread: WANTED: Looking to buy a Aristocrat Humidor made by Bot Staebell

Default WANTED: Looking to buy a Aristocrat Humidor made by Bot Staebell

Hey everyone, love this site so far! I'm posting a "want ad" on the exchange forum for an end cabinet humidor (or similar) made by Bob Staebell at Aristocrat humidors. Thought I could maybe help out a fellow member who may not need or have room for their used humidor. If you have something, feel free to PM me with what it is and pictures and maybe we can work something out. I'm located in California. If I don't find anything I'll probably just bite the bullet and buy one from Bob. However, I wanted to start here first and see if we could find something mutually beneficial. Thanks!

BTW, if this is in the wrong forum I apologize, just let me know!
    I love three things in this world: UNC Basketball, my English Bulldog, and Cuban Cigars!!!

Blog Entries

Did the other one sell or something? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Did the other one sell or something? Just curious.
    Yeah, no idea. I Pm'd the guy a couple of times and even posted, but heard nothing back. I assume he just came on here and posted a couple of times regarding his humidor and then left? Stinks, as I could have definitely helped him out with selling that humidor!
    I love three things in this world: UNC Basketball, my English Bulldog, and Cuban Cigars!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelnation3 View Post
    Yeah, no idea. I Pm'd the guy a couple of times and even posted, but heard nothing back. I assume he just came on here and posted a couple of times regarding his humidor and then left? Stinks, as I could have definitely helped him out with selling that humidor!
    Well, these don't come up for sale very frequently, and even less so on this board. It was unusual to see one for sale and one being requested in such a short time.

I'm a cheap bastid, so I can't help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Well, these don't come up for sale very frequently, and even less so on this board. It was unusual to see one for sale and one being requested in such a short time.

I'm a cheap bastid, so I can't help you out.
    Yeah, I was shocked to see one up for sale. I tried to get a message to the guy as quickly as I could to try and get it. I figure it's a long shot seeing if anyone is selling, but you never know.

I'm typically a cheap bastard as well, but I'm splurging this once for my upcoming birthday

Blog Entries

Have you talked to Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Have you talked to Bob?
    Yes, I have talked to Bob before and I have many friends who have purchased from him. I'm just testing the waters first to see if anyone is wanting to unload their humidor before I go and make a purchase.

Blog Entries

I was just wondering as he has had stuff from customers available in the (distant) past.

Myself, I'd probably consider vanderburghhumidors.com as well. It depends on personal preference, of course.

Thread Information