Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Paddy's weekend spotlight

This is the last of it.

Paddy’s weekend spotlight !

All of these are full boxes stored at a constant 65/65
    The selling price is the same for all boxes

$30.00 Shipped CONUS

1-SOLD Pinar Del Rio Seleccion ’07 Magnum – This cigar has the wonderful Lancaster Co, PA wrapper. I bought two boxes, one robusto ( smoked about 75% of them) and the magnum.
    2-SOLD El Rey Del Mundo Special Edition Nat Sherman – Corona Cuadrado Oscuro. This is also a very good cigar. A slighty different blend from the regular tissue wrapper line. They where made exclusively for the Nat Sherman Madison Ave store in NY. I got them as a close out online. This is a 30 ct box. They have a very nice slight box press. Hell for a dollar a smoke ?
    3-SOLD Drew Estate Chateau Real Maduro – Gran Templar (Churchill). This is NOT an infused cigar. Infact they are a very good long filler premium cigar. JR’s ran a special a few months back. I bought three boxes in different sizes.
    4-SOLD Drew Estate Chateau Real Small Club Corona Maduro -

I'm paying the shipping so your paying next to nothing for the cigars.
    I just don't have the room where I'm going. I also don't have the conditions to store boxes in a coolidor ( I can't control temps like I could in my home.) I have to downsize to a pair of desktops that will fit into my vinotemp.
    Last edited by Paddy; 03-18-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information