Thread: Fast Five

Default Fast Five

Went to this last night and all I can say is if you enjoyed any of the previous films you will love this one. Really damn good movie. I have read that the Rock and the rest of the previous cast has signed on for a 6th and with how this one ended I have a feeling it is going to be awesome.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

How child friendly was it? I'm thinking of taking my 7yo......

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Parental advisory from imdb. I don't think it was horribly bad but then again I don't know what you have let your 7yo see.

_Sex & Nudity

Sex & Nudity: 4/10

A woman sits on the lap of a man driving a car and they kiss passionately.

A man and a woman kiss passionately.

A man and a woman hold hands and kiss.

A woman runs her hands down a man's neck and face and they kiss.

A man hugs a woman and they kiss.

A woman takes off a towel covering her bikini, we see her bare torso, back and cleavage as she approaches a man, and the man places her on his lap and puts his hand on her behind as another man watches.

Several women dressed in low-cut, short dresses dance suggestively in front of men.

We see women wearing very short dresses, skirts and shorts (two women's skirts show a portion of bare buttocks), low-cut, cleavage exposing tops, bikinis and shirts.

We see men and women on the beach, with women wearing bikinis and men in swimming trunks.

Several people break into a building where women are standing in their bras and underwear (in a non-sexual fashion); we see cleavage and bare torsos.

Two men are seen shirtless.

A man jokes with a woman about another man putting his hand on the woman's behind or possibly smacking her behind.

A man makes a crude sexual remark about a woman opening up her legs; the woman turns him down.

A woman suggestively remarks to a man that she thought he had contacted her for "something else."

A man jokes with another man and a woman, who reveals that the woman is pregnant and the man had squeezed her behind.

A man makes two sexual remarks about a safe as though it were a woman.

_Violence & Gore

7/10

Rated PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Violence and Action, Sexual Content and Language.

A man throws a small sculpture at another mans head (intending to kill him which he does). The sculpture is seen afterwards with a considerable amount of blood on it.

There is a fight between two men. It's a pretty equal fight.

A man is thrown from a speeding train and hits a metal structure. It is hard to see much as it happens so fast but upon impact there is a very violent noise.

Many sequences where men are shot. These shots are brief and have minimum blood.

Frequent action

_Profanity

Profanity: 6/10

At least 1 F-word, 4 sexual references, 20 scatological terms, 14 anatomical terms (3 mild), 18 mild obscenities, name-calling (circus clowns, Martin Luther King, Rick James, stupid, crazy, loco, special [meaning mentally handicapped], kook, Wyatt Earp, blood bullets and wrath of God kind of guy, wannabe, half-breed), exclamations (shut up), 5 religious profanities, 4 religious exclamations.

_Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking: 4/10

A man jokes that he will buy a lifetime supply of antidepressants, and men and women discuss in passing how a man is the leader of a drug cartel.

Men drink beers and liquor throughout the movie, a man pours liquor and toasts with two men.
    Hoban Washburn

So not to terribly bad.

Thanks for posting that. At work the "Entertainment Filter" blocks out everything...

5. Default

18 yr old son went to see this and loved it. Him and his cronic masturbator PS3 playing buddies loved it
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    18 yr old son went to see this and loved it. Him and his cronic masturbator PS3 playing buddies loved it
    Not the cronic masterbator......

Went to see it last night. It was a most excellent movie!! Just a side note you need to stay all the way through the credits. There is a cut scene at the end that you HAVE to see!!

Went to see it last night. It was a most excellent movie!! Just a side note you need to stay all the way through the credits. There is a cut scene at the end that you HAVE to see!!
    Oh crap yeah. Sorry for not posting that. Must see end credit scene. Sets up the next one a bit.
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Oh crap yeah. Sorry for not posting that. Must see end credit scene. Sets up the next one a bit.
    But leaves things WIDE open!!

varderii Guest

Really damn good movie. I've read the Rock and also the relaxation from the previous cast has signed on for any sixth with how that one ended I've got a feeling it will be awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by varderii View Post
    really damn good movie. I've read the rock and also the relaxation from the previous cast has signed on for any sixth with how that one ended i've got a feeling it will be awesome.
    sr..
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information