Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    More fun than HBO & Showtime combined
    Not past 11pm it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by i2rule View Post
    I found a Great deal!

3 hand-rolled cigars For $5 Deal
    http://www.cigar.com/CGSAD11

We are serious about earning your business. To get you started with an order, let us make you an offer you can't refuse with three premium cigars for only $5.00. Seems too good to be true but trust us, there are no "cheapies" in this selection. Sampler includes 5 Vegas Classic, a top-notch medium-bodied cigar rated '90' by Cigar Aficionado magazine; Gurkha's Park Avenue which sports a smooth and seamless premium Connecticut wrapper for a mild yet flavorful experience; and Punch, a full-bodied powerhouse originating from 19th Century Cuba! These blends offer enticing flavors with enjoyable aromas and are perfect for new enthusiasts or experienced aficionados. You'll save nearly 70% off MSRP so act now!

Strict limit of 1 per customer. Due to availability, contents are subject to change without notice.

http://www.cigar.com/CGSAD11
    WOW!!! What an awesome deal!!!

Don't listen to these other troublemakers - thanks so much for letting me in on this! There's no way I would have found that if you'd not brought it to me!

Do you see any deals out there on Acid cigars? I love those little buggers! Speaking of little buggers - with summer just around the corner, I really like to stock up on Acid's because they work so very well to repel mosquito's!

Stick around, i2drule. We could so much use someone of your high caliber in our forum. Some of the other members are just plain too "stuffy" (no names, but one of the "stuffy" people's initials are "CoventryCat86").

Thread Information