Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 hand-rolled cigars For $5 Deal

i2rule Guest

Cool 3 hand-rolled cigars For $5 Deal

I found a Great deal!

3 hand-rolled cigars For $5 Deal
    http://www.cigar.com/CGSAD11

We are serious about earning your business. To get you started with an order, let us make you an offer you can't refuse with three premium cigars for only $5.00. Seems too good to be true but trust us, there are no "cheapies" in this selection. Sampler includes 5 Vegas Classic, a top-notch medium-bodied cigar rated '90' by Cigar Aficionado magazine; Gurkha's Park Avenue which sports a smooth and seamless premium Connecticut wrapper for a mild yet flavorful experience; and Punch, a full-bodied powerhouse originating from 19th Century Cuba! These blends offer enticing flavors with enjoyable aromas and are perfect for new enthusiasts or experienced aficionados. You'll save nearly 70% off MSRP so act now!

Strict limit of 1 per customer. Due to availability, contents are subject to change without notice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i2rule View Post
    I found a Great deal!

We are serious about earning your business. To get you started with an order, let us make you an offer you can't refuse with three premium cigars for only $5.00. Seems too good to be true but trust us, there are no "cheapies" in this selection. Sampler includes 5 Vegas Classic, a top-notch medium-bodied cigar rated '90' by Cigar Aficionado magazine; Gurkha's Park Avenue which sports a smooth and seamless premium Connecticut wrapper for a mild yet flavorful experience; and Punch, a full-bodied powerhouse originating from 19th Century Cuba! These blends offer enticing flavors with enjoyable aromas and are perfect for new enthusiasts or experienced aficionados. You'll save nearly 70% off MSRP so act now!

Strict limit of 1 per customer. Due to availability, contents are subject to change without notice.

Do you work for CI?

They had this deal a week or so ago, and it was only a dollar, with free shipping.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I found a Great deal!

[sarcasm] Hey, thanks a million. Without you spamming the board nobody would know these fantabulous deals exist. [/sarcasm]

i2rule Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    [sarcasm] Hey, thanks a million. Without you spamming the board nobody would know these fantabulous deals exist. [/sarcasm]
    No, I don't work for CI. And by the way, this deal is from Cigar.com not Cigars international. Totally different company. If you don't like the thread then don't open it.

I don't know what spamming mean to you. But if you don't like cigar deal then stay out of the Advertisments forums

Blog Entries

No, I don't work for CI. And by the way, this deal is from Cigar.com not Cigars international. Totally different company. If you don't like the thread then don't open it.

I don't know what spamming mean to you. But if you don't like cigar deal then stay out of the Advertisments forums
    I think they are a subsidiary company, smartypants.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

I didn't ask if you worked for CI or not, dumbass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    I think they are a subsidiary company, smartypants.
    C'mon whale, totally different names, not similar in the least......seperate companies, geesh.

i2rule Guest

No wonder this forum does not have many members. People like ashauler (The Real Dumbass) keeps them away. UP YOURS!!!!!!

Blog Entries

No wonder this forum does not have many members. People like ashauler (The Real Dumbass) keeps them away. UP YOURS!!!!!!
    Yep. The rest of youse guys are welcome.

Blog Entries

No wonder this forum does not have many asshat spamming douchecrank members. People like ashauler (The Real Dumbass-identifier) keeps them away. UP YOURS!!!!!!
    Wow.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Three shitty cigars for $5.00? Who would pay anything for those $hit sticks?

I don't mind the idea of our new member giving us the heads up on deals but not on garbage like this
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Oh here we go......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

I don't mind the idea of our new member giving us the heads up on deals but not on garbage like this.
    Well, CC, it's cigar.com that the d-bag is spamming.......oh, wait, its joe cigar....no, cigarsinternational.....damn, so many different companies, I can't keep 'em straight.

i2rule Guest

And this is comming form a guy who hate every cigar out there.

what do you smoke? CoventryCat86
    Backwoods? You just have no taste!

I done justifying myself to REDNECKS!! And I smell HICKS in this Forums

And to set you correct.

Joe Cigar is Cigars International (dumbass).

Blog Entries

And to set you correct.

OH boy, look at widdle diddums gettin' all puffed up.

They have HICKS in Nova Scotia? And Backwoods? And Joe cigar is part of cigars international. I'm learnin' all kinds of shit from you troll boy, keep sharing the knowledge with us redneck hicks please.

Blog Entries

Why is it that the last few trolls have had awful grammar and absolutely no grasp of the english language?
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

I don't mind the idea of our new member giving us the heads up on deals but not on garbage like this.
    I know they're not Davidoff, but they're not that bad. Still, the deal was a dollar on CI (Cigar International) a week or two ago with free shipping.

If anyone wants to buy from cigar.com be my guest and pay more for the same exact stuff from cigarinternational...because..wait for it...they're the same company.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

And to set you correct.

Look you piece of $hit, you have no idea what cigars I smoke. If you're only here to start trouble and pick fights then your stay will be a very short one. If you're only here to shill $hitty cigars then don't be surprised if people notice.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:45 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Look you piece of $hit, you have no idea what cigars I smoke. If you're only here to start trouble and pick fights then your stay will be a very short one. If you're only here to shill $hitty cigars then don't be surprised if people notice.
    Ok, if you run this little troll off before I get some exciting work to do, and I have to sit here all bored and shit.......

i2rule Guest

You and the other dumbass started. "Shithead" - I came to this forum to take about cigars. I posted a deal I found in another formu. And you and Mr. Dumbass starting saying shit. Just remember who started. If your old ass can't remember just look in the begining of the forum.

Thread Information