Thread: Bolivar lonsdale

Thumbs down Bolivar lonsdale

Looking at this cigar i anticipated a memorable smoke ; oily wrapper, lovely smell to it. On smoking though i was dissapointed, a harsh aftertaste in the back of my throat that is present, but much less intrusive on larger ring gauge bolivars. it draws well, burns evenly and slowly, but it also had a nasty build up of tar at the butt from 1/2 way down. on the whole i made an error smoking this in the morning, it'd be nicer after dinner with a sipping drink.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Nice job using the "Shift" key. I'm starting to like this guy, LOL!
    You spoke too soon.

Blog Entries

Which Bolivar are you talking about?

dominican bolivar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer View Post
    You spoke too soon.
    You're right, there's no hope for this jackass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You're right, there's no hope for this jackass.
    Despite your best efforts Bill, unfortunately the fact remains that spelling, punctuation and grammar are taking a nose dive these days.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_933841.html

Blog Entries

If Old Navy is pathetic enough to tolerate that shit then that's their decision.

Thankfully this site isn't owned by Old Navy so we're going to continue to not tolerate lazy, ignorant jackasses like GBen's Chalice here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

i dont care 4 the domincian bolivars.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    i dont care 4 the domincian bolivars.
    me to

Blog Entries

i got sum on sail once but i havent had a good 1 out of the box yet
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    i got sum on sail once but i havent had a good 1 out of the box yet
    eye haint ever tryed a duminikan wun, butt eye lahk dem cooban wuns jest fin eye tink my faboright wud bee da roiall krona

eye tink i ned to go bak to skooll for me speeling lesions..........
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thankfully this site isn't owned by Old Navy so we're going to continue to not tolerate lazy, ignorant jackasses like GBen's Chalice here.

lazy and ignorant i can change....you might do some work on rude and arrogant, one can hope anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Gben-chalice View Post

lazy and ignorant i can change....you might do some work on rude and arrogant, one can hope anyway
    We're waiting...

...I wonder where you learned "lazy" and "ignorance"? Do they now teach that in schools?

It appears from your postings that you also felt your teachers were also "rude" and "arrogant". And if you were not so egocentric, you'd also have some self respect.

Thank you for your opinion, i would like to correct a few of your misconceptions though. Firstly; I did and do have a great deal of respect for my teachers, both in school and in life, they earned it, by their example and by the way they imparted their knowledge....operative term in the context of this conversation:EARNED. Secondly, I may be egocentric, it's hard to tell from inside my head, but it is not my ambition. I would like to say in a straightforward way that it is your perogative to dislike whatsoever you wish...personally i'm no typist, or gramarian, but if that's what floats your boat, cool....for my part I dislike bullies, and I wont be bullied, so if you want to reason, i'm up for it, but name calling and disparagement is NOT argument, it just shows a basic lack of upbringing and plain manners that NO amount of grammar can cover

Blog Entries

Thank you for your opinion, i would like to correct a few of your misconceptions though. Firstly; I did and do have a great deal of respect for my teachers, both in school and in life, they earned it, by their example and by the way they imparted their knowledge....operative term in the context of this conversation:EARNED. Secondly, I may be egocentric, it's hard to tell from inside my head, but it is not my ambition. I would like to say in a straightforward way that it is your perogative to dislike whatsoever you wish...personally i'm no typist, or gramarian, but if that's what floats your boat, cool....for my part I dislike bullies, and I wont be bullied, so if you want to reason, i'm up for it, but name calling and disparagement is NOT argument, it just shows a basic lack of upbringing and plain manners that NO amount of grammar can cover
    What, exactly, are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

Blog Entries

I forgot that respect was a one way street. Right. Goodness, we're such bullies.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

written diarrhea.

He says that name calling is wrong, but here, he is name calling unto others.

Gben, when you try and sound smart by throwing around a few big words, it seems impressive... until you contradict yourself, then you PROVE that you are indeed, quite ignorant.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    He says that name calling is wrong, but here, he is name calling unto others.

Gben, when you try and sound smart by throwing around a few big words, it seems impressive... until you contradict yourself, then you PROVE that you are indeed, quite ignorant.
    What is a bit troubling for me. He seems to have a fair grasp of "big" words, but does not have a grasp of the English language. How does that happen?

And if he had the "respect" for his teachers as he says, why would he so honor their work by posting like he does? It's a mind blower...

Thread Information