View Poll Results: Why would Anybody join this board, After reading all the crap that is going on?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Me I'm Gone!!!!!!!!!!

3 37.50%
  • Dumb Asses

2 25.00%
  • People Looking for a fight

1 12.50%
  • Certainly not people wanting to talk about cigars.

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joining poll

1. Default Joining poll

Who would want to join this board after witnessing the garbage going on between the Self appointed Ass busting group and SFG75

Who makes their very first post a poll (one with stupid one-sided "choices") commenting on the threads and their content as well as the other members all of which he has absolutely no knowledge to base this poll and comments on?

Don't join . . . go away dude.

Last edited by jaewing; 07-15-2005 at 03:46 PM.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Hi Puromooch!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Rare Corojo
    Who would want to join this board after witnessing the garbage going on between the Self appointed Ass busting group and SFG75
    Apprently you sco...er, puro...er... dumbass!

4717 Clarendon Av. Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904

I think this is funny as hell! A Person that has just joined, already sees the stupidity of all this $hit. But people that are regulars here get pissed off because they post about it. When you should be pissed off that your site has been run down so far that people like this can see it just by looking at the site for a little while. How do you know how long this guy has been visiting here? He could have been coming in and lurking around for a month, a day or a year. If you don't like this, then be one of the people who makes it stop!
    Jim

"If Guns Cause Crime, All Mine Are Defective." -- Ted Nugent

"Sure I have a permit. it's called the Second Amendment." -- Ted Nugent

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

We already threw out all the undeseriable from our country, We sent'em back to England. -- Thomas Quigley (Tom Selleck - Quigley down Under)

Okay - you're a well respected member with a lot of insight... Hey, wait a minute...

Oh, Alfred - it's you!!! Welcome back!!!

You wanna send the troops the smokes?

Quote Originally Posted by razrbakcrzy
    I think this is funny as hell! A Person that has just joined, already sees the stupidity of all this $hit. But people that are regulars here get pissed off because they post about it. When you should be pissed off that your site has been run down so far that people like this can see it just by looking at the site for a little while. How do you know how long this guy has been visiting here? He could have been coming in and lurking around for a month, a day or a year. If you don't like this, then be one of the people who makes it stop!
    ...or maybe he's not a new person after all... maybe he's a little pissed off twerp who's been outed by the other members of the board for who he is... And maybe you're making an ass out of yourself again, shaveyourback....

You mention this being funny - what's funny is this.. Things should be dying down. After all, the pariah of the board has been outed for who he is. He should just skulk away like he promised. He is who he is and has been shown for who he is. It's as clear as day. No one could have scripted that any better. I almost believed Scotty was trying to pull an April fool joke because I didn't even believe he was that pathetic.

You, Mr. Shaveurback, has been a supporter of Scotty since he joined. You saw what happened in the contest thread - do you support such nonsense from ANY member - whether it be me, CC, or Scotty? If you do - let's hear about it. If not - just STFU and finally understand that the problem as has been outlined and demonstrated to you by CC has been taken care of.

8. Default

Things are on a return to cigar talk when all the sudden someone throws gas on the embers. Someone is still trying to destroy Carthage.

4717 Clarendon Av. Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904

You do not know me, and scotty does not know me. I have never supported him in any argument. if you can find (1) post where i have have supported him. You Post it! The only thing i have ever said to any member on this board that even get close to being nasty is telling cc that i did not want him to post in any of my threads if he was going to attack sfg or anybody else that's it so you can STFU ASSGREASE!

And for your information the contest sucked!!!! I have never voiced my opinion about anything and tried to stay netural, you remember who called the first name this time $hitstick!
    Last edited by razrbakcrzy; 07-15-2005 at 04:19 PM.
    Jim

"If Guns Cause Crime, All Mine Are Defective." -- Ted Nugent

"Sure I have a permit. it's called the Second Amendment." -- Ted Nugent

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

We already threw out all the undeseriable from our country, We sent'em back to England. -- Thomas Quigley (Tom Selleck - Quigley down Under)

STFU Francis

This happens to be a great site where the trash gets emptied, wanna be next?

STFU ASSGREASE!
    Buckle up fuckbag!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    STFU Francis

This happens to be a great site where the trash gets emptied, wanna be next?
    Oooh. Me. Me. Pick me. Aw comeon, pick me.

NA

LMAO

Well, Razrback, I think there is a certain leaning from your posts. I may be wrong, I may be misinterpreting it, but it seems pretty clear to me you think Scotty is swell.

Supporting Scotty:
    Congratulations, I do have children old enough to comment on the sleep issue. I say the sleepless nights last longer than 18 years. I am only 37 but as of last November I have a 19 year old daughter that worries her mother and I endlessly. I also have (1) 16 year old son and (1) 15 year old son they are a little easier on the sleeping issue so far. I can tell you, you will never quit worring about them if you love them. That is just the way it is.
    Welcoming Styx&Stoned:
    Welcome, I hope since all these guy's know you that you know what you have gotten yourself into.
    You posted a crapload of times in the "tired of seeing CC blast SFG75 in every post", but to be quite honest, I gotta say that your posts don't seem to match what was being said in the thread. You're "ROTLAO" laughing at something in there that doesn't seem like it was really that funny - not sure what. You're making some comments which I can't tell if they're serious or not, or on topic or not - not sure what you were trying to do or say... To me it appeared to be support for Scotty, but upon further review I'm not sure what it was - whether it was meant as aggravation to CC, support for Scotty or just plain post whoring...

An example:
    I don't care who you are now that there is funny

Lord please forgive me for what I said: and be with the starving pygmy's down there in New Guinea.

HA ha ha...
    HOLY SHIT WHAT A BUNCH OF LUNACY! JUST STOP TYPING AND READING!!!!!

ROFLAO, JESUS FREAKING CHRIST!!!!!!!! hA HA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AH
    I guess this is your lament over the loss of LTC... Maybe... I'm not sure...
    I am currently a member of about 5 cigar boards. I have only been smoking cigars for about 6 months. The board ltc was the second board I join. I was there all of a week before the shit hit the fan that first time and I was locked out for a solid week, while they decided who they wanted to let back in. I consider myself as lucky to have been allowed to join the new board before it died and it switched back to what is going on over there now. Before it died we were getting alot of new members every week by referral or by invitation.

These guy's helped me alot in the beggining, I have never participated in a pass or spilt with anybody. I have seen them go around and people have problems and solve them like adults and I have seen them go around and people act like total jerks. I do not have time to waste on this stuff.

My take on this, We can all be a little arrogant at times just give each other some room to screwup and when they or you do, just accept it as that a screwup. Try to act like an adult, stop jabbing at each other to keep it going, If one person would take it upon theirself not to reply it will end.

I posted a thread along these line over at ltc after the first lock out. I am sorry, I do not know what caused the lockout of any of these people, I may have liked a few of them. I do know that there were some pretty pissed off people over at ltc and we asked them all to let it go. When they did we had some real good threads amoung ourselves, no arguing, no bickering, Just some good jokes and fun and interesting cigars facts and reviews.

Thanks for your patience while I rambled.

Jim
    Supporting PuroBrat, a known mooch and pariah...
    I also have had the honor of seeing PB in action for about the last 4 or 5 months and he is without a doubt a class act and a wealth of cigar knowledge. Welcome PB, I am sure you will be an Asset to this board.
    I guess it's not REALLY support of Scotty - but it sure does have the flavor, tone and inclination. I read an agenda in all of this - maybe I'm wrong...

You do not know me, and scotty does not know me. I have never supported him in any argument. if you can find (1) post where i have have supported him. You Post it! The only thing i have ever said to any member on this board that even get close to being nasty is telling cc that i did not want him to post in any of my threads if he was going to attack sfg or anybody else that's it so you can STFU ASSGREASE!

And for your information the contest sucked!!!! I have never voiced my opinion about anything and tried to stay netural, you remember who called the first name this time $hitstick!
    Let me see.... You don't know me - that's true... Scotty doesn't know me - Hmmmm - maybe yes and maybe no. You do admit to being an active member at LTC. You had interaction with Scotty over there. You even welcome PB with open arms. Seems to me you do know Scotty much better than you know me. And now that the whole contest fiasco has presented itself, you seem to be in support of Scotty...

...Oh, no - Hang on - you DON'T seem to be in support of Scotty because you thought the Contest thread was - let me use your words... "And for your information the contest sucked!!!!" Does that mean the contest sucked because Scotty was outed by CC and others for who he was?

Oh, crap - I'm not sure - does that mean the contest sucked because Scotty stiffed other members of the board?

I think your problem is you try to stay "neutral" until you see an opportunity to post something like the membership going down the tubes. You post a rambling message in a thread that is obviously meant to cause debate about Scotty being outed - and that message pretty clearly shows your displeasure for what has happened.

But in re-reading this thread - I'm just wondering what your intention really was. You don't post direct support for Scotty or his removal. You don't post support for CC and what he did. You post something like, "A Person that has just joined, already sees the stupidity of all this $hit. "

My focus may be way too broad. Maybe we need some specifics here. I guess my question is - what did you mean by posting what you did? Is this the stupid shit Scotty did? or is the stupid shit CC did? Or maybe it's some other stupid shit I'm not aware of.

And you voted twice, Razr - " People Looking for a fight", and " Certainly not people wanting to talk about cigars." That's interesting - but again, I must be reading into things...

Razrback... if I screwed this up - I'm sorry. I think I was maybe coloring in your black and white picture. Please straighten me out - I'd hate to think that I was wrong about you. Maybe you are a good guy and I didn't see it.
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-15-2005 at 05:44 PM.

Hey - maybe this is the same person who is PuroBrat, seeing as how we have a "Real" PuroBrat posting that he is not PuroBrat. Why don't we check IP addresses as was previously suggested to make sure we don't have a troll....

I've also noticed Scotty in stealth mode on the board - it appears he's not on when in fact he is. Interesting....
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-15-2005 at 05:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Lemme see, you were one of four people out of 29 to say you WOULD trade with Scotty:

CLICK HERE

Don'te get mad at me but my interpretation of that is that you "support" him.

Of course Scotty in his warped world will convince you that ggiese and I "thrive" on this BS and deliberately go out of our way to make trouble. Jim, that is the furthest thing from the truth but considering the way you voted in the poll for this thread, you don't want to believe that.

Scotty is a master-baiter, a leg humper, a trouble maker further compounded by his arrogant egotistical attitude and someone who's trying to prove he's something he's not. It makes me sick to my stomach to see how he almost single-handedly ruined LetsTalkCigars and George and I will be God damned if we're going to sit on the sidelines with our hands in our pockets and watch him do it to Hex's site.

You know darn well Scotty is out of line, you consider yourself on good terms with him. If you ask me, YOU are the one who is being irresponsible here for saying nothing to him either publicly or via a PM. Something like "Hey dude, take it down and stop posting baiting and garbage posts, 'cause all you do is give them something to bitch about."

But no, you sit there and do nothing when you could HELP the situation.

You're worse than we are......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-15-2005 at 05:47 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Razrback.... I ran across this post by someone who uses your same screenname at LTC...

Okay, okay i'll play but just this once. You bunch of ass munching, dick pirates are not worth my time. None of you know anything about a Vagina, your more prone to the cock side of the subject. I would say fuck you; but you would like it. I also thought about saying blow me; but you would like that also so i'll just say.......

Thanks for the memories....

You "no life having cocksuckers"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

If you were here in Arkansas, I would be more than happy to introduce the (3) of you to a real nice southern tradition called the faggot stomp, you low life dick sucking fool.
    Very classy!!!

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Razrback.... I ran across this post by someone who uses your same screenname at LTC...

Very classy!!!
    ohh come on i'm sure your just taking him out of context all he wants to do is have a peaceful cigar board in all of cats posts i've never heard anything like that ,but he's the bad guy?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

STFU !!!!!!!

really there is not other answer to this poll

Blog Entries

What's strange about this thread is that this site has been growing by leaps and bounds in the past three months. July isn't even half over yet and 65 people have signed up already this month. This is on track to be a record membership month here at CigarSmokers.

Unfortunately, the whiners and the babies have to find something to complain about

Since Scotty has volunteered to leave this place will only get better. Scotty saw how trolls disrupted the Island. My suggestion to Hex would be to check Scotty's IP address against trolls like the loser who started this thread.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-15-2005 at 09:51 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information