Thread: Unlock sites

Blog Entries

Default Unlock sites

Anyone have a good site recommend for unlocks for a bit older blackberry? (Storm 9530)

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

http://www.freemyblackberry.com/

This worked for my Blackberry Curve 3G (9300). It was free, easy, and quick.

Good Luck!

Mark

Blog Entries

Sweet. Thanks, Mark. I saw that place yesterday while poking around. I'll try it out later tonight.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverMark View Post
    http://www.freemyblackberry.com/

This worked for my Blackberry Curve 3G (9300). It was free, easy, and quick.

Good Luck!

Mark
    Free...check
    Easy...this will be my first smartphone, so it wasn't real easy for me, but I figured it out.
    Quick...check (not counting my tree trunk thumbs, and fumbling around instructions)

Thanks again!
    Will

Uncle Tupelo

Glad it worked for you. The hardest part for me was entering the provided code. My menu system was a little different than the instructions.

Blog Entries

Yeah. I had trouble finding the MEIP, IPID<MEIPEDESIELSKJE? number. Got that, and it wasn't so bad.

Switched the SIM card out for mine, and it had a minor freakout, and asked me if I wanted to enter an unlock code. Different than their instructions, but effective.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Anyone have a good site recommend for unlocks for a bit older blackberry? (Storm 9530)

Will

ya friend,
    I will help you.Nowadays many online unlocking service providers available .I would suggest this site theunlockspot.com .Because recently i unlocked my blackberry mobile.They provided unlock code with step by step instructions via e-mail .I can easily unlocked my mobile within five hours.I am quite satisfied with their services.Hope to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Free...check
    Easy...this will be my first smartphone, so it wasn't real easy for me, but I figured it out.
    Quick...check (not counting my tree trunk thumbs, and fumbling around instructions)

Thanks again!
    Will
    A decision has been made. Good for you, and hope you and wifey have fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by anbinal View Post
    ya friend,
    I will help you.Nowadays many online unlocking service providers available .I would suggest this site theunlockspot.com .Because recently i unlocked my blackberry mobile.They provided unlock code with step by step instructions via e-mail .I can easily unlocked my mobile within five hours.I am quite satisfied with their services.Hope to help you.
    Thank you very much for helping in a time of dire need. My name is Mustafa and I am an African Prince from the country of Cigarrarama. Please send me your banking routing number and savings account number so I can promptly deposit many American dollars into your account. Thank you in advance and I look forward to sending my riches to you.

Thread Information