Thread: 2012 secret Santa?

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Default 2012 secret Santa?

Was wondering if we are doing the secret Santa this year? Did I miss the sign up for it? I did not remember seeing anything.
    Just another day at the office!

2. Default

I do not think it is gonna happen this year
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Just send me something Roger, I'll send someone else something with the instruction to then send something to you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

wow. Did it really not happen this year? I just remembered about it last night as I was over at a friends house. He was showing me the SS stuff he got from another forum and I was shocked I missed this years at our fourm! Now I'm equally shocked our WHOLE forum missed this year!!!!

My wife arrived from Iran in July so the past 6 months have been a whirl wind trying to get her settled etc!!! What's everyone else's excuse?!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information