Thread: VancouverMark is on the list

Default VancouverMark is on the list

But which list? That's the question. I see you like Old Henry's, and Padrons as well as the odd Oliva V. Since I have to stop in Canada anyway, give me an idea of what cigars you've been wanting to try and I'll see if I can't drop some down your chimney.

Dear Santa,

Hopefully I can make your "good list" between now and Xmas!

As for cigars, I am still fairly new to cigar smoking and my experiences have not been very broad. I do like Padron's and Old Henry's and I tend to lean toward the medium to medium-full body smokes. That being said, I am always happy to try new smokes! Some other brands I have wanted to try are Nica Libre, El Cobre, Tatuaje, Ashton, DPG etc. That being said, I would be happy with anything you send. I'll leave a nice cigar and a drink of scotch on the mantle for you.

Mark

Well, after much discussion with Mrs. Claus, a package was dispatched through the USPS yesterday......yep, you made the good list. Enjoy!!

Thanks Santa!

Mark

Santa, Santa, Santa. You blew my friggin' chimney apart and I don't care!! When I opened that box my jaw hit the floor. I am scared to smoke the one with the "80" on it, so it will contimue to season in my humi until I think I can handle it without killing myself. I will also have to wait for an event that is worthy of such a smoke. Thanks a bunch, your generosity is much appreciated and you went way above and beyond for sure.

Mark

Thread Information