Thread: My-Cuban-Cigar

Default My-Cuban-Cigar

When it comes to the world of online shopping, I am a very cautious man. Having fallen for fake websites and promises of cheap products in the past, it takes something special to move my credit card these days.

When I stumbled upon My Cuban Cigars I was astounded at the prices which their wares were for sale. Being an Australian resident, the price of cigars from my local shop were twice or even thrice that which is adversited on this website!

Admittedly, at first, I dismissed My Cuban Cigars... thinking that the prices they offered seemed too good to be true. I recall thinking to myself "surely at that price, they must be selling fakes!!"

However, as I read over a multitude posts on this forum proclaiming the good quality of products and services offered by My Cuban Cigars... I made the decision to make a small purchase. In my mind, it was a gamble I was willing to take. The small amount I had outlaid would be well worth the chance that the cigars could turn out to be real, and the service as exceptional as the reviews indicated. If they did turn out to be real, my hobby would have just got a hell of a lot cheaper.

So, with much trepidation, I placed an order for a box of 10 Montecristo No.2 and pack of 3 robustos by Cohiba... eagerly awaiting their arrival...

A little over 3 weeks later (a very fair time for shipping from Switzerland to Australia) I began to worry about the state of my shipment. I sent an email to the My Cuban Cigars Support regarding this, and was greeted with a very reassuring and prompt reply.

Sure enough, literally the next morning I was delighted to receive a package at my doorstep. The Cubans had arrived!!

The packaging used was rather exceptional, thick cardboard with plenty of foam used for support. The cigars themselves were vacuum packaged in a clear plastic. Both boxes had genuine Habanos and Cuban seals. All holograms accounted for. The declaration used on the box was very specific, (a strict requirement for tobacco products being imported into Australia) and the package seemed to have passed through customs without issue.

The cigars were just what I had grown to expect from my local shop, bands all appeared to be genuine and there wasn't a single broken wrapper or frayed foot.

I will be checking the box codes and the cigars with a very experienced local store-man to fully verify their authenticity. Suffice to say, they look, feel, and smell genuine to me!!

So why am I writing this post? Simply to share my experience with My Cuban Cigars, and to send them a heartfelt thank-you!!

Thank-you www.my-cuban-cigars.com, for the wonderful service you have provided and the fantastic prices you have on offer!!

I look forward to doing business with you again very shortly.

One more good review about this shop)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    One more good review about this shop)
    Enough of this shit.

Reported of spam I have (ROSIH) ©.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Too bad I never saw this thread until now. Their prices are too high and the cigars they sell are fake.

I know way too many people that have been scammed by these losers. If you want to throw your money away on fake cigars, go down to the gas station, spend five bucks on some white owls and flush $400.00 down the toilet and you'll wind up with the same value and same amount of money spent buying cigars from these scumbags.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information