Thread: Need a help from fraut of ihavanas.com

ACH555 Guest

Exclamation Need a help from fraut of ihavanas.com

Hi all

recently, i have purchased 2 box of cigar FROM IHAVANAS.COM for $485 usd, paid with my visa. However i did not received any items form ihavanas ......... I have sent lots emails and messages to them, but no reply at all.

What should i do now?
    Last edited by ACH555; 11-08-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH555 View Post
    Hi all

recently, i have purchased 2 box of cigar FROM IHAVANAS.COM for $485 usd, paid with my visa. However i did not received any items form ihavanas ......... I have sent lots emails and messages to them, but no reply at all.

What should i do now?
    Stop with asking the same ? over and over again and deal with it your self.

IF your in the USA you took a chance and got screwed if your not in the USA call your credit card company.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

I'm sorry i don't know where fraut is.
    I tried looking it up and the first link gave me this and i stooped searching due to haveing to clean coffe off my keyboard.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fraut
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ACH555 View Post
    Hi all

What should i do now?
    Call the customer service number on your credit card statement and tell them you never received the merchandise from IHAVANAS.

I can't honestly believe you're that stupid to not know enough on your own to do that without having to come here and ask the question four times. I think you're trying to give IHAVANAS a bad name because you have a personal axe to grind with them over something else and you're lying about paying for cigars and not receiving them. If that's the case the get out of here and stop bothering us.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

Hello, i signed up for write this message.

Why ACH555 is banned ?

ihavanas.com is still available and did not BAN.

BAN this site, not flooder ACH555

Quote Originally Posted by vadaaaa1 View Post
    Hello, i signed up for write this message.

Why ACH555 is banned ?

ihavanas.com is still available and did not BAN.

BAN this site, not flooder ACH555
    Flooding this board will not resolve the issue. While we'd very much like to be the cigar site "police", to date no one has granted us those special powers. Bottom line - if you're foolish enough to pay big money for cigars at a website you don't know and trust... Well... P.T. Barnum has a saying for the likes of you... (BIG HINT: "There's a sucker born every minute!")

ACH555 is banned for the same reason you're on very thin ice at the moment. Keep flooding the board with your nonsense and you'll be on the outside looking in as well...

Thread Information