Thread: Need a help from fraut of ihavanas.com

ACH555 Guest

Exclamation Need a help from fraut of ihavanas.com

Hi all

recently, i have purchased 2 box of cigar FROM IHAVANAS.COM for $485 usd, paid with my visa. However i did not received any items form ihavanas ......... I have sent lots emails and messages to them, but no reply at all.

What should i do now?

Pick up the phone.
    Last edited by VancouverMark; 11-08-2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: guy's an asshat

3. Default

Call US Customs and demand they investigate
    The older I get ,the better I was

Demand in the strongest terms possible they give you your money back! Don't let them treat you like that!

Can you believe that? An unknown online Cuban cigar dealer ripping someone off. Sheeeessshhhh!
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-09-2011 at 11:42 AM.

You learn your lesson and don't buy cuban cigars from a website you have not done or have known someone else to do business with on the internet and that's only if you happen to be in a country where cuban cigars are legal. If you happen to be a US citizen you decide maybe that's the risk you take when you try to break the law.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Dear ACH555,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I have reviewed your claim with my colleagues and they have all agreed that this is a terrible tragedy. Therefore, it is my pleasure to award you, as per your request, one Help. Please use it wisely.

Buy Cuban Cigars and Discount Cuban Cigars Online Promotions
    The best and the most authentic brand of Cuban Cigars is now a click away

For many of us, cigars are the ultimate symbols of class, style and a flair for things truly exclusive. But then again that leaves us pondering from where should we go ahead an buy the most authentic Cuban cigars. Since, at the end of the day it all comes down to the decison of of identifying a truly authentic and a genuine cigar vendor amongst the many out there. Identifying a retailer who apart from offering quality also intends to offer a reasonable discount on the most renowned and authentic brand of Cuban cigars. The answer is simple - www.ihavanas.com, one of the most trusted entities for cigar aficionados; a well trusted source to buy the best brands of cuban cigars online. Truly, one of those exclusive retailers from whom cigar lovers can buy Cuban cigars online without any doubts whatsoever. Offering some of the best deals around, the retailer is anything but an entity which is more than willing to go out of its way to give the best deals on Cuban Cigars. Clubbing its offers with a heft rate of discount every now and then. In short, worth pointing out to the decision that buying Cuban cigars online was never this good or lucrative to say the least.

I'm absolutely sold!!! And I'm stunned. I just can't BELIEVE they're ripping you off!

Ok - who's the wise guy that banned poor ACH555. He was such a contributing member, with a lot to offer. His spelling, grammar and punctuation were impecible. And - he was one of the most engaging members I've seen in a long time...

Sorry, ACH - I really thought we were on the right track to help you.

9. Default

Hello, i signed up for write this message.

Why ACH555 is banned ?

ihavanas.com is still available and did not BAN.

Quote Originally Posted by vadaaaa1 View Post
    Hello, i signed up for write this message.

Why ACH555 is banned ?

ihavanas.com is still available and did not BAN.
    As you can see from my previous posts - I was a strong advocate for Ms. ACH555. However, the board management thought it appropriate to take away ACH's access to our site. I'm told it has something to do with his horrendous spelling and the way he writes.

Just my observation but as sensitive as I know they are, board management will view

i signed up for write this message.

Why ACH555 is banned ?

ihavanas.com is still available and did not BAN
    ...as an invitation to give you a one-way ticket out the door too!

Thread Information