Thread: idea for the site

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default idea for the site

was wondering if anyone would be interested in a categoery about books and movies,like what you have seen or read lately what u thought about it.Not relly cigar related but im sure we all have other interests.let me know or hex since im just a guppie
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Sorry bro........

That one I'm not interested in.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Sorry bro........

That one I'm not interested in.......
    first you make fun of my monkey poo sticks now this.THIS MEANS WAR
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Runs and hide...

i don't know, i smoke sometimes while watching movies, so it's sort of related to cigars. I'm not much of a book reader as of late though.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    i don't know, i smoke sometimes while watching movies, so it's sort of related to cigars. I'm not much of a book reader as of late though.
    eh just throwing something out there,if u want to stomp on my hopes and dreams thats cool
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Unless you like history, I don't think that I would be a book section contributor.

ok thats it . i tried to be nice .if someone doesnt say they like the idea im goin to go kick my puppy
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    eh just throwing something out there,if u want to stomp on my hopes and dreams thats cool
    nah, i'd contribute to it probably, i'd say it's a good idea, or perhaps start two threads, one for books read and one for movies seen

Alright Superman whose psychic powers won him a gift from Kevin7, just where do you come off posting this under the cigars area and not the area about the site which is for suggestions?

Okay, honestly, it's a good idea, don't kick the dog, just send me half of what Kevin sends you and move this post to that section or I'll kryptonite you!

BTW, do kryptonite bike locks work on superman? It's the only kind of kryptonite I have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    ok thats it . i tried to be nice .if someone doesnt say they like the idea im goin to go kick my puppy
    BEAT THE PUPPY.....BEAT HIM.....BEAT HIM!!!!!!!

(Note: this is what happens when you drink a bottel of wine, listen to Ozzy, and laugh when you read a post)

Blog Entries

I don't read books and I only watch movies on television. I don't think a dedicated forum is necessary, just start a thread in the "General Discussion" forum about a certain book you read or a movie you saw. I'm sure you'll get some interest.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

13. Default

How about a section on the good life...food, libations, ect.

Blog Entries

These types of topics are what I envisioned the Aficionados Club for. It just hasnt really been used for that too much.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Unless you like history, I don't think that I would be a book section contributor.

Most of what I read lately is on the subject of human history... I enjoy the "social sciences" section at the bookstore... except for the fact that that's where the keep the gay erotica at...
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries

Note to self....stay away from the Social Science section...

Mostly I read, World War 2, Civil War, and Revolution War/Founding Fathers history...that's where I'm hiding most of the time at a book store.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Note to self....stay away from the Social Science section...

Mostly I read, World War 2, Civil War, and Revolution War/Founding Fathers history...that's where I'm hiding most of the time at a book store.
    that is what the history chanel is for.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it never gets you anywhere,.....write that down" -Van Wilder

Iced T Guest

history chanel no. 5?

I don't read much, but the movie idea is ok.
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Thread Information