Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CheapHumidors.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2150 View Post
    Look in a mirror and you will see you are describing yourself, a know it all obnoxious moron. That is me
    knocking you. Came here for advice and maybe I expressed it wrong for the company you shill for but got some good advice though not from a foul mouth ignorant person such as yourself.
    "Manager"... Hmmm...

How do you manage crisis. You seem to be challenged with that concept, given some of your responses to feedback.

CaptBlues - definitely concur on the 1-D-10-T designation, but disagree on the PEBCAK. I'm thinking it's more a "PICNIC" type situation.

Look in a mirror and you will see you are describing yourself, a know it all obnoxious moron. That is me
    knocking you. Came here for advice and maybe I expressed it wrong for the company you shill for but got some good advice though not from a foul mouth ignorant person such as yourself.
    LOL

You came in here looking for advice. Ok, I'll accept that.

However, if one reads the thread you created on the subject they can easily see not only didn't take said advice, you don't even appear to listen to it. At first when you said you were a manager for some city, I figured like most people on the internet, you were reinventing yourself. The fact that you won't take good advice and won't even listen to it has convinced me you must in fact be a manager of some sort.

I'm not even going to respond to your childish name calling other than to point out one simple fact. In order for me to be even slightly offended by someone calling me names, I'd have to have the tiniest shred of respect for them.

I highly recommend you run down to the nearest store and buy a whole box of tissues for your issue.

My wife has a saying that applies so here and it is:

Get in line with the rest of the whiny bitches waiting for me to give a f*ck!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    "Manager"... Hmmm...

How do you manage crisis. You seem to be challenged with that concept, given some of your responses to feedback.

CaptBlues - definitely concur on the 1-D-10-T designation, but disagree on the PEBCAK. I'm thinking it's more a "PICNIC" type situation.
    LOL - yep PICNIC fits much better than PEBKAC!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

3. Default

Truthfully I could not give a f*ck what you say or think of me, I can imagine who or should I say what
    the f*ck you are. Does not bother me one bit how you feel or respect me. Got no respect for you so you get in line and use those tissues on yourself.

You came in here looking for advice. Ok, I'll accept that.

However, if one reads the thread you created on the subject they can easily see not only didn't take said advice, you don't even appear to listen to it. At first when you said you were a manager for some city, I figured like most people on the internet, you were reinventing yourself. The fact that you won't take good advice and won't even listen to it has convinced me you must in fact be a manager of some sort.

I'm not even going to respond to your childish name calling other than to point out one simple fact. In order for me to be even slightly offended by someone calling me names, I'd have to have the tiniest shred of respect for them.

I highly recommend you run down to the nearest store and buy a whole box of tissues for your issue.

My wife has a saying that applies so here and it is:

Get in line with the rest of the whiny bitches waiting for me to give a f*ck!

LOL - yep PICNIC fits much better than PEBKAC![/QUOTE]

Truthfully I could not give a f*ck what you say or think of me, I can imagine who or should I say what
    the f*ck you are. Does not bother me one bit how you feel or respect me. Got no respect for you so you get in line and use those tissues on yourself.
    You obviously lack the intelligence to hang with this group, let alone any shred of common sense. You've repeatedly been given proper guidance on your issue. Now, just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    You obviously lack the intelligence to hang with this group, let alone any shred of common sense. You've repeatedly been given proper guidance on your issue. Now, just go away.
    I must admit - stevie's post was awfully confusing... I believe his lack of intelligence is evidenced by his inability to understand how to use the "quote" button on this forum. Something like that seems so intuitively simple, but apparently it's challenging for a select few.

He's practicing is f*ckin asterisk usage right now, quote button comes later on a different forum.

Default cheaphumidors

Couple months ago I bought a 100 count humidor from these guys. Customer service was excellent. Product was excellent. Price was unbeatable.

I bought a box with an inlaid leaf in the lid from their scratch and dent section. There were neither scratches nor dents. There are two metal plates that are supposed to be stuck to the cedar lid. The humidifier has magnets on the back that hang onto those plates. Likewise one plate for the hygrometer. The two-sided tape that was supposed to stick those three plates to the lid had no stickum. That's the only problem. Solved with some gorilla glue.

Otherwise, the box is airtight, beautiful, and holds an honest hundred.

Some people believe that more money = more better. Nothing wrong with cheap. Leaves more money for buying cigars.
    Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.

Thread Information