Thread: Ho! Ho! Ho! Where are you prophetic_joe?

Default Ho! Ho! Ho! Where are you prophetic_joe?

Prophylactic_Joe,

Santa has been watching you closely this year. I’m torn because I have had reports of you chasing gray haired little old ladies on your motorcycle while wearing ass-less chaps. Some reports indicate you were exhibiting road rage and aggressive behavior, while others suggest you were just trying to get their phone numbers.

I have not concluded my investigation yet, so perhaps you can tell Santa what items you have on your Xmas list. I do know you like to smoke some fine sticks at times, but perhaps there are some you haven’t tried but want to? Throw Santa a bone here (not the one in your pants) and maybe your wishes will be granted pending a positive investigation of your behaviour this year. If the investigation does not turn out positive, Santa won't leave you hanging. I have some nicely aged Century Sams and some Coors Light to restock your fridge for your "friends".

Santa.

Santa in my defense that old lady stole my hammer and I sorely needed it to finish remodeling my house, as far as the assless chaps what can I say but sometimes it is nice to feel the breeze through your hair.

Things on my wishlist? Guns, knives, cigars and video games I guess. I like good coffee so maybe some local brew from the North Pole maybe. Favorite cigars include, Camacho Coyolar, La Gloria Serie R maduro and the Oliva V, anything in that vein is good. I can't think of anything I have really been dying to try lately anything new and maduro is awesome. Oh and some burnt cd's with Blues music similar to BB King and Bo Diddley, I am into blues music but my experience is limited. Those are some items that I am interested in but truthfully if you give me a couple sticks that aren't dog rockets I'll be more than grateful.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Santa in my defense that old lady stole my hammer and I sorely needed it to finish remodeling my house, as far as the assless chaps what can I say but sometimes it is nice to feel the breeze through your hair.

Things on my wishlist? Guns, knives, cigars and video games I guess. I like good coffee so maybe some local brew from the North Pole maybe. Favorite cigars include, Camacho Coyolar, La Gloria Serie R maduro and the Oliva V, anything in that vein is good. I can't think of anything I have really been dying to try lately anything new and maduro is awesome. Oh and some burnt cd's with Blues music similar to BB King and Bo Diddley, I am into blues music but my experience is limited. Those are some items that I am interested in but truthfully if you give me a couple sticks that aren't dog rockets I'll be more than grateful.
    Fuck...you don't ask for much do you.

Guns and knives! I'm not looking to become an accomlice to murder my friend. The coffee I can do. I have a nicely aged can of Folgers with your name on it.

What kind of video games do you play? I have Leisure Suit Larry on 5 1/4" floppy disks that I hear is a great game.

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    What kind of video games do you play? I have Leisure Suit Larry on 5 1/4" floppy disks that I hear is a great game.

SS
    Laugh! I remember playing that! Joe if Santa brings that to you then you must have been good this year!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Guns and knives! I'm not looking to become an accomlice to murder my friend. The coffee I can do. I have a nicely aged can of Folgers with your name on it.

SS
    Hey Santa you didn't ask what I expected you ask what I wished for. I wish I could get a bag full of blowjobs too but I am fairly certain that one would be pretty hard to deliver. Like I said I am happy with anything. The first two sentences I wrote I know 100% you can't deliver, they're more of a "here's my additional hobbies" thing. The others are just some ideas to play with. Be as easy on yourself as you can man. A bag of Chips Ahoy and some Sancho Panzas are more than I really need. I'm easy.
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Hey Santa you didn't ask what I expected you ask what I wished for. I wish I could get a bag full of blowjobs too.
    Sure they stole your hammer.....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Hey Santa you didn't ask what I expected you ask what I wished for. I wish I could get a bag full of blowjobs too but I am fairly certain that one would be pretty hard to deliver. Like I said I am happy with anything. The first two sentences I wrote I know 100% you can't deliver, they're more of a "here's my additional hobbies" thing. The others are just some ideas to play with. Be as easy on yourself as you can man. A bag of Chips Ahoy and some Sancho Panzas are more than I really need. I'm easy.
    Aahh, Santa ! Please put this at the top of my list as well.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

SS
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

prophetic_joe,

As you may or may not have heard, there is a pending reindeer strike. See here for details: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...637#post173637

Due to these circumstances, I have had to make some unusual arrangements. A box is now on its way to you from the North Pole, but another box will be shipped by my colleague the Easter Bunny in the days to come. Hope you enjoy.

SS.

prophetic_joe,

I have just received word from the Easter Bunny that your other package is on it's way. Enjoy.

DC# 9405 5036 9930 0312 4314 61

SS

Wow! Both packages have now been received and I know darn well I have not been as good as you must have thought me this year. You really outdid yourself and I am very grateful. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity this year Santa.
    Hoban Washburn

Wow! Both packages have now been received and I know darn well I have not been as good as you must have thought me this year. You really outdid yourself and I am very grateful. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity this year Santa.
    Glad it all arrived safely! Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.

SS.

Thread Information