Thread: Paradise Cigar Lounge Hesperia CA 14466 main st unit 104 5star

14466 main st unit 104 Paradise Hookah/Cigar Lounge

Default Paradise Cigar Lounge Hesperia CA 14466 main st unit 104 5star

Hi Guys Just wanted to throw our name out the by concentrating on all the good cigar smoker's that have been looking for a really amazing atmosphere to smoke their favorite cigars. We are located in Hesperia CA 92345 14466 main st unit 104 come check us out tell your friends and families that there is a Miami Style Lounge Located up here. Best prices watch your favorite sport events and live belly dancing shows while you enjoy your cigar. If you got any questions please contact us at 760 948 7444 for directions.

Lets have people tell us what their favorite cigars are and what makes it their favorite thank you

Blog Entries

Why is this in the Pipe Lounge?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Why is this in the Pipe Lounge?
    He probably couldn't read. You can tell that from the almost complete lack of punctuation. Or maybe he talks without ever pausing and writes the way he talks.

Blog Entries

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're kinda in the middle of the desert in the middle of freakin' nowhere so if someone isn't from your little town, it's not like they're going to make a special trip out to the desert just to visit your shop. I don't want to break your heart but I'm not exactly dropping everything in my life to book a flight to your shop from Nova Scotia just to go hang out in the desert and buy cigars from your shop that I can get anywhere else. The belly dancing angle is fun but only for about five to ten minutes then it's pretty boring.

If I were you, I'd concentrate on advertising in the local newspaper and local blogs. Not that we don't want you here but if you're only reason for being here is to promote your business then you're pretty much just wasting your time and ours.

Why did you start this thread in the pipe lounge section?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I was in California once for awhile. Back then you could smoke just about anywhere, yep, no shit.

I'm kinda confused by this being in the pipe lounge though. Why did you post this here?

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I was in California once for awhile. Back then you could smoke just about anywhere, yep, no shit.

I'm kinda confused by this being in the pipe lounge though. Why did you post this here?
    Because in Cali they brake up thier cigars and smoke them in a pipe. It's the new hip/douchy thing to do.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

I'm starting to think we're all just talking to a ghost at this point, he hasn't been back since he made his first post. Now granted, it's only been a couple of days but you'd think if he was even remotely interested in the forum here, he'd check in instead of just posting an advertisement for his shop in the middle of nowhere and never being seen or heard from again.

He even asked us a question:

Lets(sic) have people tell us what their favorite cigars are and what makes it their favorite thank you
    but due to his lack of commitment and interest, I'm not inclined to answer (at least not truthfully anyway).

On second thought, let me give it a shot:

Mr. Paradise Desert Cigar Lounge, my favorite cigars are:

White Owl Miniatures
    Munniemaker Longs
    Garcia y Vega (any size)
    Acid Kuba Kuba
    Phillies Blunts
    oh and let's not forget the famous Grape White Owls and the Pineapple ones too.

Why? Well because they're affordable, who needs to smoke those expensive cigars that cost $5.00 each and over, a complete waste of money in my opinion, tobacco is tobacco and why pay these fancy companies big bucks for their cigars in order to pay for their advertising? I mean c'mon, for $5.00, I can buy a 40 ouncer of Colt 45 at my local liquor store!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information