Thread: Where should I go for value cigar samplers

Default Where should I go for value cigar samplers

I searched the old threads (before the hail of profanities begin ) and I didn't find this question. I'd like to get a decent (not great, not crap) sampler for a reasonable (cheap) price. I've been smoking too long for the newbie sampler thread, so we'll save that for those who really are new to the hobby. I'm not looking for Opus X or Graycliff or even Rocky Patel for what I'm able to pay, but maybe something in the 5 Vegas range would be great. So, with all that said, who has the best samplers in that range?

Blog Entries

Paddy.

Seriously, the Newb Sampler Thread is for anyone 'newer' to the community. We banter around about new cigars, vitolas, split boxes, etc. enough to know what we like for an affordable price. They don't necessarily have to be newbie smokes, just maybe smokes that you wouldn't necessarily see get hocked at one of the major retailers.

Personally, I never think those samplers are a good deal. They might have 2 or 3 great sticks I'm interested in, then the rest is crap, just to round out the deal and sell it. The only ones I ever thought weren't horrible were from JR. Then again, I'm a snob.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I searched the old threads (before the hail of profanities begin ) and I didn't find this question. I'd like to get a decent (not great, not crap) sampler for a reasonable (cheap) price. I've been smoking too long for the newbie sampler thread, so we'll save that for those who really are new to the hobby. I'm not looking for Opus X or Graycliff or even Rocky Patel for what I'm able to pay, but maybe something in the 5 Vegas range would be great. So, with all that said, who has the best samplers in that range?
    Shoot me a PM, I'll take care of you.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

PM sent.

5. Default

CigarsInternational has some pretty good samplers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JRyder430 View Post
    CigarsInternational has some pretty good samplers.
    What's with your signature link to a suspect website that also references Thompson cigar? The only way this is funny is if Thompson is paying you to spam us with a link, and then you reference CI in your post.

God, I hate Thompson Cigar Co.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information