Thread: Encounter with a bum last night

Default Encounter with a bum last night

I was working a Beat last night when I had an encounter with a bum. His skin was dirty and wrinkled. What teeth he had were yellow and tarnished. Time had not been good to him and I would have guessed him to be much older then he was.... Sadly this guy looked like shit

He said to me "Hey Officer would you mind helping me out with a little cash for some food?" being the Holiday Season I reached in my pocket and pulled out some cash.... Now I asked him "Are you gonna buy alcohol with this?" and he replied "No Officer, I don't drink". Okay "Are you gonna buy tobacco with this?" and he replied
    "No Officer, I don't smoke". Okay "Are you gonna gamble all this away?" and he replied "No Officer, I don't gamble"

So after all this I asked him if he would come home with me.... He was rather puzzled and asked why.... I told him that I would love to introduce him to my wife and show her what happens to a guy who doesn't drink, smoke, and gamble.....

Blog Entries

LMAO.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Just don't show her what happens to men who do drink, smoke and gamble. Apparently, they get some kind of lighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De4wTkVSDY

Thread Information