Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Humidor - Lotus Arts De Vivre - Extremely Rare - For Sale - 10000 GBP

dalepearomedia Guest

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    If we were to stay for 4 nights to tour the city, what would you recommend we go see? My wife enjoys photography.
    There are many places that you would be able to go this including the fallowing.

National Gallery, British Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, The National Museum

Other things other than photography/museums would include going to see the houses of parliament and the london eye

Hope this helps

Blog Entries

Where is that place with the soldiers that don't move even if you make funny faces at them?
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

dalepearomedia Guest

Default reply

they are located at the tower of London

When do you plan on coming to London and which payment method will be used..

this is due to different currencies, which method is best for you

Cash, Paypal, Wire Transfer are all available if you wish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dalepearomedia View Post
    When will you come to london, on which date will you arrive?

We cannot deduct the price anymore from the initial 1700 USD this is already an extremely great price at 10000 GBP as the item is sold out at 11000 plus on the internet

You would only need to stay 1 day in london, unless infact you want to tour the city
    Wait....am I reading this right? This extremely rare humidor is sold out, yet you're discussing selling something you've already sold out of to buzz?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I'm thinking that it will need to be after Christmas, what would you suggest as a good month to come for good weather? I'd really like to make this into a little mini vacation for my wife and me. Can you recommend any good restaurants. My wife is a vegetarian but I am not.
    Last edited by buzz; 12-22-2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I had written "me and my wife" but I think that is wrong so I changed it to "my wife and me"

dalepearomedia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Wait....am I reading this right? This extremely rare humidor is sold out, yet you're discussing selling something you've already sold out of to buzz?
    that is not my website sir that is just an example of the pricing these went for... the website selling them is sold out at 11000 and i am selling mines for cheaper

dalepearomedia Guest

I'm thinking that it will need to be after Christmas, what would you suggest as a good month to come for good weather? I'd really like to make this into a little mini vacation for my wife and me. Can you recommend any good restaurants. My wife is a vegetarian but I am not.
    is there another way we can talk rather than on this thread do you have any IMs or Skype ?

Blog Entries

that is not my website sir that is just an example of the pricing these went for... the website selling them is sold out at 11000 and i am selling mines for cheaper
    So, wait: the link you provided in the original post isn't even a link to your store? You're just a guy selling a $10000 GBP humidor on an American forum? Why are you selling it cheaper? I think everyone would want to know the answer to this question.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

is there another way we can talk rather than on this thread do you have any IMs or Skype ?
    I don't think I do, sorry. I just talked to my wife and she would prefer to go when it is warmer there... we live in the desert so we are not used to cold weather. How warm is it there in January?

dalepearomedia Guest

So, wait: the link you provided in the original post isn't even a link to your store? You're just a guy selling a $10000 GBP humidor on an American forum? Why are you selling it cheaper? I think everyone would want to know the answer to this question.
    The item was passed on from a dying relative if you must know.. and i have no use for the item and recently found that the item is infact a rare humidor hence the reason for selling it

dalepearomedia Guest

I don't think I do, sorry. I just talked to my wife and she would prefer to go when it is warmer there... we live in the desert so we are not used to cold weather. How warm is it there in January?
    To be honest it doesn't really get to warm here, only by a few degrees even in summer, January is just as hot as the summer here and there is not much variation through the year apart from mid-june / july where it is slightly hotter

Blog Entries

The item was passed on from a dying relative if you must know.. and i have no use for the item and recently found that the item is infact a rare humidor hence the reason for selling it
    Oh, okay. Thanks for letting us know about it first! We appreciate your generosity.

You don't have any relatives in Burkina Faso, do you?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

dalepearomedia Guest

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting us know about it first! We appreciate your generosity.

You don't have any relatives in Burkina Faso, do you?

Burkina Faso never heard of the place. why you ask such a random question?

Blog Entries

To be honest it doesn't really get to warm here, only by a few degrees even in summer, January is just as hot as the summer here and there is not much variation through the year apart from mid-june / july where it is slightly hotter
    Interesting. Well then perhaps we will shoot for January then. Are there any festivals or events that occur in the first part of the year that we should try to coordinate our trip with? We went to a tomato fight festival last year on a trip and had a lot of fun!

Blog Entries

Burkina Faso never heard of the place. why you ask such a random question?
    Um....no reason.

This deal looks legit. What do you say, guys? Anyone up for a split? She's really offering us a good deal here!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

As the humidor is in London, your best bet would be to consign it back to CoutureLab.

The big issue here would be authenticity. Humidors are relatively easy items to knock-off.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    As the humidor is in London, your best bet would be to consign it back to CoutureLab.

The big issue here would be authenticity. Humidors are relatively easy items to knock-off.
    Get the flock out!!! Humidor knock-off's? Seriously!?!

I was seriously considering the purchase, but $15,000 US is pretty doggone pricey. And those wacky fraudsters all over the internet - would n't put it past them to go fake something as expensive as this. Might be that Ms. pearo has been taken to the cleaners as well. How would I possibly know if this is legit? Not that I don't trust you, Ms. pearo - but could we have some form of authentication or appraisal to assure us this is the real deal?

Interesting. Well then perhaps we will shoot for January then. Are there any festivals or events that occur in the first part of the year that we should try to coordinate our trip with? We went to a tomato fight festival last year on a trip and had a lot of fun!
    Buzz - I'd suggest you get all over this ASAP. This humidor is not going to last long if you don't jump on it. Do you have any clue how truly rare this is?!?

January in London is very nice. Check out the Shepherd's pie and Wee Heavy while you're there. Good stuff!!!

You know - I was thinking that perhaps you and your wife - and me and my wife - could travel there together. We could make an incredible social event out of this! Think about it - the four of us loose on London! We'll take a look at this humidor - discuss how we want to handle the sale - get that out of the way and then kick up our heels. Whaddya say!?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Buzz - I'd suggest you get all over this ASAP. This humidor is not going to last long if you don't jump on it. Do you have any clue how truly rare this is?!?

January in London is very nice. Check out the Shepherd's pie and Wee Heavy while you're there. Good stuff!!!

You know - I was thinking that perhaps you and your wife - and me and my wife - could travel there together. We could make an incredible social event out of this! Think about it - the four of us loose on London! We'll take a look at this humidor - discuss how we want to handle the sale - get that out of the way and then kick up our heels. Whaddya say!?!
    This sounds good to me, I've never been to London before so it would be nice to travel with some other people who can speak the language. A pint and a strong cigar sounds pretty good right about now.

This sounds good to me, I've never been to London before so it would be nice to travel with some other people who can speak the language. A pint and a strong cigar sounds pretty good right about now.
    That was my thought too. I really don't know how to understand or speak Englandese.

Do you think, perhaps, Portugese might be spoken widely in London? If so - I think I can hook us up. I have a housekeeper from Brazil that could translate for us...

Thread Information