Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know of a website that is not tight on age restrictions?

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Merry Christmas.
    Same to you,buddy!
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

3. Default

Mmmmmmmmmmmm melted fucktard for dinner
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by Collective Cigars View Post
    Sadly not sure that I need to EXPLAIN what I was trying to say. HOWEVER if you can't figure out it, I will Break it down Sesame Street STYLE:

I was trying to make home here and add things to my Settings when one of the things I changed was the order of the PAGE. So at the time I posed that MESSAGE the new posts were no longer at the end but the START of the page. So when I posted the message I read the FIRST message Posted a Reply and then realized that was the start of the thread not him posting the question again. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted to Remove my post but couldn't as there is no option to delete a post.

I can TELL I am not as HIGHLY EDGEAMACATED as you are and to that I am Sorry for NOT making my POST to your LIKING. I see you have been here for Many years and go on about life or things as you do from the day you started. NOT sure what it is your Lacking in your life but the WAY you treat people is a little messed up if you ask me (I KNOW YOU DIDN"T ASK) but seeing I am already here. I came here in hopes to find some people that are into the same things that I am, Learn, Help, and maybe even one day FIT in. However I am starting to get the idea this Forum is happy with the B(S)OTL that are already here. and for that I guess you will have your way and I will MOVE on just like all the others that come and go in a blink of an EYE. I think if you use smoking a way to take away stress maybe want to start smoking more CAUSE again if you ask me MAN YOUR REALLY OVER THE TOP TRIPPING.

Then I say something about a Humidor, A Brand that I have seen, LIKED and have wanted to one afford, and you come in with NOTHING but a DOG humping a LEG. Something I see you have done for Many years and is something and 10 year old would do.

Take a CHILL PILL and RELAX. NOT everyone will BOW down to you. YOur momma must have forgot to teach if you have nothing nice to say KEEP THE SHIT TO YOURSELF.

On a Special NOTE seeing it is now 7 min to Christmas day. If you don't do CHRISTMAS don't matter Happy Holiday's anyway.

OH and Lastly the USER NAME IS COLLECTIVE CIGARS part of your BULLSHIT antics and honestly Pathetic

Peace
    J
    the study of history is all about preservation. This is excellent material for future generations of cigarsmokers members! Thanks for sharing!

...if you must use a crowbar to fit in - it's probably not going to work well. Just sayin'

6. Default

What ever happened to the kid trying to buy tobacco? Talk about a thread jack.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    What ever happened to the kid trying to buy tobacco? Talk about a thread jack.
    I think you scared him away you big, mean man!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

Man, I made a big mistake posting here. Yall are legit crazy. Hell with it, im just gonna go to the truck stop and fuckin buy some swishers as it is legal because i am 19. And also i do NOT live in detroit never would I stay in such a shit town. DOnt make me laugh, please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjnicholson View Post
    Man, I made a big mistake posting here. Yall are legit crazy. Hell with it, im just gonna go to the truck stop and fuckin buy some swishers as it is legal because i am 19. And also i do NOT live in detroit never would I stay in such a shit town. DOnt make me laugh, please
    HEY, I was defending you and now you say "Yall(sic) are legit crazy?" Why am I "crazy" for sticking up for you? cigarsarge was wrong to assume that you were under the age of 18 and owes you an apology. You owe me an apology for calling me "crazy" especially when I was taking your side here.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

How do you not have a SS card? Do you live off the grid in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by cjnicholson View Post
    I would absolutely love to answer your question, but I have never had an issue purchasing cigars from any online retailer. All have been downright thrilled to take my order. From the lack of response, I also believe the other members of this forum are in similar circumstance.

Please Ravenna offense, but there will be times when we will not be able to legitimately answer a question. In this case - it sure appeared the question was intended to skirt the law. Anyone who needed to provide an online retailer with someone else's credentials sure seems to be looking to commit fraud.

so - bottom line - if you need to go to a truck stop to "fucking buy some swisher sweets", perhaps you should do that. It will save you and us from the frustration of trying to answer such odd questions.

good luck with your quest!q

Blog Entries

We do not advocate or assist in any law breaking activity here...Go away. By the way I am in Law Enforcement. I have your IP. Any further discussion needed? I know you are in Detroit and have the lon and lat where you are posting from.
    That might be the latitude and longitude from where some of the ISP's equipment is located instead of where he's physically located. Look mine up and see what it says. I'll bet it will say either Woodstock, CT, Worcester, MA or Ashford, CT not where I'm really located.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

littlecigarwarehouse Guest

Default Online Cigar Store

Hi,

You can visit littlecigarwarehouse.com for the most famous brands of cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecigarwarehouse View Post
    Hi,

You can visit littlecigarwarehouse.com for the most famous brands of cigars.
    are you a spam bot? If not, you should rethink how you're posting. Just sayin'

Go for it! They've got quite the swisher selection...

16. Default

Littlecigarwhorehouse banned...

Blog Entries

Littlecigarwhorehouse banned...
    Again, someone must have reported his posts......

I warned this idiot on his second post but he chose to ignore me and now he's

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

The banhammer strikes again.

Wow, just read this whole thread. I'm going to Jack it in another direction by taking a step back and commenting on how crazy everyone actually is. There are a lot of people on this site who know an unbelievable amount about cigars, and also somehow manage to keep track of every other user who ever has posted. You know who you are. Also, there are people who don't respect those "elders" of the forum who deserve it. You have no idea who you are, but if you have initiated a fight on this forum, its probably you. I'm in the middle, because I read from this site all the time and learn a lot too. I don't however post very often, cause I'm very afraid of getting my head bitten off. This forum is helpful and entertaining but at the same time not at all what any new members would consider friendly, or comfortable. Its really not meant as an insult to this site, or to any of the members, I just figure that anyone who gets booted off or gets in fights while on this forum, doesn't understand their "place"on this forum compared to the "place"of new members on some other forums.

Blog Entries

LMAO @ stefanan! You're one of the good guys stefanan. I see you on the site a whole lot and you are one of the rare newer guys who takes the phrase "read more and post less" to heart, maybe I should follow your wise lead....

Thanks for your thoughts and insight, I for one appreciate it very much.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information