Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know of a website that is not tight on age restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by steffanan View Post
    Wow, just read this whole thread. I'm going to Jack it in another direction by taking a step back and commenting on how crazy everyone actually is. There are a lot of people on this site who know an unbelievable amount about cigars, and also somehow manage to keep track of every other user who ever has posted. You know who you are. Also, there are people who don't respect those "elders" of the forum who deserve it. You have no idea who you are, but if you have initiated a fight on this forum, its probably you. I'm in the middle, because I read from this site all the time and learn a lot too. I don't however post very often, cause I'm very afraid of getting my head bitten off. This forum is helpful and entertaining but at the same time not at all what any new members would consider friendly, or comfortable. Its really not meant as an insult to this site, or to any of the members, I just figure that anyone who gets booted off or gets in fights while on this forum, doesn't understand their "place"on this forum compared to the "place"of new members on some other forums.
    The only ones that are run off are those that don't know how to be socially meaningful.

Sorry to hear you're intimidated by the "crew". Bottom line - those that SHOULD BE intimidated are usually not, and those that ARE intimidated should not be...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    The only ones that are run off are those that don't know how to be socially meaningful.

Sorry to hear you're intimidated by the "crew". Bottom line - those that SHOULD BE intimidated are usually not, and those that ARE intimidated should not be...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

We're really just a bunch of fuckin' teddy-bears!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I've spent years downplaying my "teddy bear" persona. Thanks so much for screwing that up in just one post...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I've spent years downplaying my "teddy bear" persona. Thanks so much for screwing that up in just one post...
    Well, shit George, I think you once called me generous and kind, in public.....iirc, I had to ask for a retraction. lmao

Blog Entries

I know I was scared of you guys when I first came here. You guys are much nicer now. I do not think I spoke in the forum for about a year.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    And here I thought I was the only bear here

8. Default

phags
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    I know I was scared of you guys when I first came here. You guys are much nicer now. I do not think I spoke in the forum for about a year.
    WTH, Grinella... You know it ain't that bad.

10. Default

steffanan, I never thought you were a bad newbie. Enjoy the place its for all of us ,asshats usually expose themselves pretty quickly
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information