Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know of a website that is not tight on age restrictions?

1. Default Does anyone know of a website that is not tight on age restrictions?

I was going to order from tobaccogeneral.com but they asked for lasst 4 digits of social security number and said i had to be 21. Im not 21. If i used my dads social security number would they/he know? Is that just a normal thing all sites do to cover their ass? or were they serious about it. can anyone help?

2. Default

We do not advocate or assist in any law breaking activity here...Go away. By the way I am in Law Enforcement. I have your IP. Any further discussion needed? I know you are in Detroit and have the lon and lat where you are posting from.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-24-2011 at 05:24 PM.

There are many Sites that let you buy Cigars at the Age of 19 and some of age of 18. If your local state don't let you buy cigars unless your over the age 21, Then don't try and buy online as they do try and follow your local laws as well. Thompson, and Jr does for 18 unless your in the state of Al, Ak, NJ and UT then you must be 19.

Good luck

J

Blog Entries

Ken, the legal age for tobacco in Michigan is 18 so this guy isn't breaking any laws in his home state if he buys tobacco and TobaccoGeneral is a company out of Illinois where the legal age is 18 so they wouldn't be breaking any laws either if they sold him tobacco.

cjnicholson, if I were you, I'd find one of the many thousands of other cigar retailers that will sell you tobacco who doesn't have a stupid policy against it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

Whete did he say he was 18...Using his fathers social security is illegal also.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-24-2011 at 07:19 PM.

lol

Where's Tommy Tree when you need him. This is one of those situations he's best at dealing with. I'm quite sure Tommy can help!

Blog Entries

Who?

There NOTHING JERK OFF ABOUT
    J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Collective Cigars View Post
    Grrr sorry can't Remove my post forgot I changed post to be new at the top and see his post at the bottom and thought it was new. So my POST is Removed.
    J
    You aren't making one fucking bit of sense here.

Do you want to try again or just quit while you're behind?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Whete did he say he was 18...Using his fathers social security is illegal also.
    No offense Ken but I'm a little confused by what you mean by "Whete" are you asking me a question because I don't see a question mark ("?") anywhere in there.

EDIT: Okay, I think I see what you're trying to say here Ken, was it "When did he say he was 18?" If so, that's a good question because you're right he never did tell us exactly how old he is. My initial response was assuming he was 18 or over and not yet 21. If he's not yet 18 then he's not allowed to buy tobacco if he's a resident of Michigan. I don't know the legalities of using the last four numbers of your father's social security number or specifically what state or federal law he may be violating but I do know that American citizens buying Cuban cigars is illegal also and that's probably much more serious than using your dad's social security number on a website's age identification system. Bottom line is the merchant is the one who gets in trouble if it's proved that they sold tobacco to minors. If I'm trying to sign up for something on-line like a homeowner's insurance quote or quotes on replacement windows and they ask me for the last four of my SSN, I always give them my father's, not mine, no freakin' way. My father passed away in 1999 so I don't think he cares. I also don't give those bastards my real phone number, I give them a phone number that a local business uses for outgoing calls only so that if they ever call it, all it does is ring and ring, no one will ever answer it and it will never be "no longer in service."

At least with a little more studying, I was able to (I think) make sense out of what Ken posted. For the life of me though, I don't know WTF CollectorCigar was trying to say and I honestly tried the best I could to decipher his complete pile of nonsense and I'm still coming up empty.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-25-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

12. Default

It's also against the law for a minor to attempt to purchase tobacco. Sorry about the mispelled word. I was in a hurry and these damned android keys are tiny. I promise to do better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    It's also against the law for a minor to attempt to purchase tobacco. Sorry about the mispelled word. I was in a hurry and these damned android keys are tiny. I promise to do better.
    Tru dat! I did make a leap of faith that he was over 18 and you're 100% correct, he never said he was.

LMAO at the android thing! Ken, I have a freakin' CrackBerry and no way in the world will I ever attempt to post stuff on the internet with one of those things. I don't know how anyone over the age of ten can use keys on something like this with any degree of accuracy but I give you credit for trying. As I said, at least I was able to figure it out and that's not a big deal but like I also said, CigarCollector made no sense he wasn't using a 'droid or a CrackBerry.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You aren't making one fucking bit of sense here.

Do you want to try again or just quit while you're behind?

Sadly not sure that I need to EXPLAIN what I was trying to say. HOWEVER if you can't figure out it, I will Break it down Sesame Street STYLE:

I was trying to make home here and add things to my Settings when one of the things I changed was the order of the PAGE. So at the time I posed that MESSAGE the new posts were no longer at the end but the START of the page. So when I posted the message I read the FIRST message Posted a Reply and then realized that was the start of the thread not him posting the question again. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted to Remove my post but couldn't as there is no option to delete a post.

I can TELL I am not as HIGHLY EDGEAMACATED as you are and to that I am Sorry for NOT making my POST to your LIKING. I see you have been here for Many years and go on about life or things as you do from the day you started. NOT sure what it is your Lacking in your life but the WAY you treat people is a little messed up if you ask me (I KNOW YOU DIDN"T ASK) but seeing I am already here. I came here in hopes to find some people that are into the same things that I am, Learn, Help, and maybe even one day FIT in. However I am starting to get the idea this Forum is happy with the B(S)OTL that are already here. and for that I guess you will have your way and I will MOVE on just like all the others that come and go in a blink of an EYE. I think if you use smoking a way to take away stress maybe want to start smoking more CAUSE again if you ask me MAN YOUR REALLY OVER THE TOP TRIPPING.

Then I say something about a Humidor, A Brand that I have seen, LIKED and have wanted to one afford, and you come in with NOTHING but a DOG humping a LEG. Something I see you have done for Many years and is something and 10 year old would do.

Take a CHILL PILL and RELAX. NOT everyone will BOW down to you. YOur momma must have forgot to teach if you have nothing nice to say KEEP THE SHIT TO YOURSELF.

On a Special NOTE seeing it is now 7 min to Christmas day. If you don't do CHRISTMAS don't matter Happy Holiday's anyway.

OH and Lastly the USER NAME IS COLLECTIVE CIGARS part of your BULLSHIT antics and honestly Pathetic

Peace
    J
    Last edited by Collective Cigars; 12-25-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Sadly not sure that I need to EXPLAIN what I was trying to say. HOWEVER if you can't figure out it, I will Break it down Sesame Street STYLE:

I was trying to make home here and add things to my Settings when one of the things I changed was the order of the PAGE. So at the time I posed that MESSAGE the new posts were no longer at the end but the START of the page. So when I posted the message I read the FIRST message Posted a Reply and then realized that was the start of the thread not him posting the question again. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted to Remove my post but couldn't as there is no option to delete a post.

I can TELL I am not as HIGHLY EDGEAMACATED as you are and to that I am Sorry for NOT making my POST to your LIKING. I see you have been here for Many years and go on about life or things as you do from the day you started. NOT sure what it is your Lacking in your life but the WAY you treat people is a little messed up if you ask me (I KNOW YOU DIDN"T ASK) but seeing I am already here. I came here in hopes to find some people that are into the same things that I am, Learn, Help, and maybe even one day FIT in. However I am starting to get the idea this Forum is happy with the B(S)OTL that are already here. and for that I guess you will have your way and I will MOVE on just like all the others that come and go in a blink of an EYE. I think if you use smoking a way to take away stress maybe want to start smoking more CAUSE again if you ask me MAN YOUR REALLY OVER THE TOP TRIPPING.

Then I say something about a Humidor, A Brand that I have seen, LIKED and have wanted to one afford, and you come in with NOTHING but a DOG humping a LEG. Something I see you have done for Many years and is something and 10 year old would do.

Take a CHILL PILL and RELAX. NOT everyone will BOW down to you. YOur momma must have forgot to teach if you have nothing nice to say KEEP THE SHIT TO YOURSELF.

On a Special NOTE seeing it is now 7 min to Christmas day. If you don't do CHRISTMAS don't matter Happy Holiday's anyway.

OH and Lastly the USER NAME IS COLLECTIVE CIGARS part of your BULLSHIT antics and honestly Pathetic

Peace
    J
    You're still not making any sense and you've just proven you're a worthless piece of shit so go fuck yourself. Don't send me any PMs or emails either because I won't read them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

LOL your the only worthless POS here man. You DOG on everyone that has ever tried to come to this Forum and frankly I can't under stand how your still here. I have cleaned out my stay. DON"T have anything to offer people that are HEARTLESS and belittle others. Karma comes around in the End.

Blog Entries

LOL your the only worthless POS here man. You DOG on everyone that has ever tried to come to this Forum and frankly I can't under stand how your still here. I have cleaned out my stay. DON"T have anything to offer people that are HEARTLESS and belittle others. Karma comes around in the End.
    Too funny! You've been here for what, less than TWO days and now you're the self-appointed expert on this forum? You're unstable, irrational, feeble, thin-skinned and clueless. "Karma" will come around in the end and it will be your "end" pal, not mine so PM me your address so I can send you a tube of KY to ease your pain.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-25-2011 at 04:01 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

There NOTHING JERK OFF ABOUT
    J
    LMAO! I never thought it could be done, his original post was so unintelligible that no one could understand a single word he was saying and he made it even MORE incoherent with this edit!

Cigar Collector, I sure hope you keep your word and never grace us with your presence ever again because you'll be forcibly removed the next time you moron.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Too funny! You've been here for what, less than TWO days and now you're the self-appointed expert on this forum? You're unstable, irrational, feeble, thin-skinned and clueless. "Karma" will come around in the end and it will be your "end" pal, not mine so PM me your address so I can send you a tube of KY to ease your pain.
    And you are Honestly Pathetic you lash out talk shit and Clueless POS. Have no REAL life so you spend it here TROLLING Lurking under the radar with no one able to see your online. Cause all you do all day is TROLL the the SIGHT. Then your so Pathetic that you have to make others feel like SHIT cause of your WORTHLESSNESS GET a life. and this is my last POST so NO need to SHOW your 10 year age and post a REPLY. Cause I won't be here to read it. Always have to say SHIT when it wasn't needed. Peace out POS Make everyone on here BOW DOWN TO YOU. LOL seen in already today from another poster. Sad I will NEVER BOW DOWN TO YOU!

Blog Entries

And you are Honestly Pathetic you lash out talk shit and Clueless POS. Have no REAL life so you spend it here TROLLING Lurking under the radar with no one able to see your online. Cause all you do all day is TROLL the the SIGHT. Then your so Pathetic that you have to make others feel like SHIT cause of your WORTHLESSNESS GET a life. and this is my last POST so NO need to SHOW your 10 year age and post a REPLY. Cause I won't be here to read it. Always have to say SHIT when it wasn't needed. Peace out POS Make everyone on here BOW DOWN TO YOU. LOL seen in already today from another poster. Sad I will NEVER BOW DOWN TO YOU!

If you're going to leave, THEN LEAVE you unstable psychopath. You're either mentally retarded or mentally ill and you won't be missed. By the way, it's "you're" or "you are" not "your" you illiterate imbecile. You communicate like a ten year old on crack or meth. Either that or you've been huffing too many cans of spray paint in the last few years.

Since you changed your status to "hidden" we all know you're still here and still looking Cigar Collector so you're not fooling anyone.

Again, PLEASE, PLEASE keep your word and never make any posts here ever again, okay? As I said before, if you do, you will be forcibly removed, understand? Good!

I'd tell you to "Have a nice life" or "Merry Christmas" but I wouldn't be sincere so just go away and leave us alone.

Thanks in advance for that.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-25-2011 at 04:36 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information