Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention newbies

1. Default Attention newbies

"If you get sand in your vagina this easy you might be better suited as a member at Puff.com Its a nice site full of cronic masturbating idiiot sheep. My 15 year old daughter knows more about cigars than the average Puff member"

I put that on collective cigars profile. It honestly applies to all new members . We are excited that you found us but its a community and it will not bend or bow to suit you . You will have to fit into the community.

If you cant handle it here then I would suggest Puff.com. It is a community of asshats and 2 faced idiots who know about 39 cents worth of knowledge. You can get in on splits of fake cuban cigars and other fulfilling activities
    The older I get ,the better I was

Isnt that the point when one joins a Forum? , (go with the flow of conversation and be respectful to those who are respectful to you ) .

Maybe thats just common sense to me and most others,but then again common sense is not so common any more.

PzH

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PzH View Post
    Isnt that the point when one joins a Forum? , (go with the flow of conversation and be respectful to those who are respectful to you ) .

Maybe thats just common sense to me and most others,but then again common sense is not so common any more.

PzH
    Yes, you identified the problem.

Also, when you post here, please use apostrophes when you're supposed to like "Isn't" and "that's." We're getting a lot more of that lately which is troubling.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Where may I purchase said asshat. I looked all over the Internet and didnt find any such hat. You sir are a moron. Arent I funny. Heres to makin new friends on the Internet. Where did i set my drink?

Blog Entries

You like fish, I presume.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jman785 View Post
    Where may I purchase said asshat. I looked all over the Internet and didnt find any such hat. You sir are a moron. Arent I funny. Heres to makin new friends on the Internet. Where did i set my drink?
    :Yawn:

Cool trolls ill byte.
    Get a internal hard on and fuck your self to death Jman785.
    Yes im drunk
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

8. Default

Top for fucktarderson AKA Jman785

Blog Entries

Don't bother. He's already a pufferfish...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

10. Default

awwwwwwwwwww .

11. Default

Nope, still here.

Blog Entries

Nope, still here.
    Sweeeeeet, every village needs at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    "If you get sand in your vagina this easy you might be better suited as a member at Puff.com Its a nice site full of cronic masturbating idiiot sheep. My 15 year old daughter knows more about cigars than the average Puff member"

I put that on collective cigars profile. It honestly applies to all new members . We are excited that you found us but its a community and it will not bend or bow to suit you . You will have to fit into the community.

If you cant handle it here then I would suggest Puff.com. It is a community of asshats and 2 faced idiots who know about 39 cents worth of knowledge. You can get in on splits of fake cuban cigars and other fulfilling activities
    Got it, now i know why there arent many members here..... Dealing with jack wagons and jerks isnt what i was looking for. Peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Purepoker View Post
    Got it, now i know why there arent many members here..... Dealing with jack wagons and jerks isnt what i was looking for. Peace out!

Geez...I didn't think I was away that long. What'd I miss?

Blog Entries

Likewise, thinnest skinned assbag yet. I guess dealing with the apostrophe key isn't your bag either.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

This thread, without a doubt, gets my vote for thread of the fuckin' year and we're just now clearing January. Wonderful time and bandwidth saver!!! I'm gonna get rusty on my profanity if it get's any more e-fuckin-ficient!

BTW, couldn'tpokerwithastick, welcome to the board!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    This thread, without a doubt, gets my vote for thread of the fuckin' year and we're just now clearing January. Wonderful time and bandwidth saver!!! I'm gonna get rusty on my profanity if it get's any more e-fuckin-ficient!

BTW, couldn'tpokerwithastick, welcome to the board!!
    Technically, it goes for last year based on the OP, but yeah. This is a real flypaper. Almost as good as the one with the number to call for Cuban cigars...

Uncle Tupelo

What's a jackwagon?
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    What's a jackwagon?
    I think it's a wagon, or a truck full of jack-offs.

You have to use your imagination. In this instance, I'm pretty sure he's referring to himself.

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    What's a jackwagon?
    Don't ask him, he's way too stupid to know. The only thing he's smart enough to do is to parrot the term from that R. Lee Ermey GEICO commercial. This POS obviously watches way too much television
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-01-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information