Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your thoughts on Backwoods honey berry???

1. Default

Admitted juvie banned...

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Admitted juvie banned...
    we gotta take the ban hammer away from you! LOL

poor kid - not only is he smoking backwoods, but now he's excised from the one place he could learn about good cigars... Mmmmwwwwaaaaahhhhhhh....

(though I do believe he was lying about his age - I personally believe he's closer to 6)

3. Default a bit of info for the ignorant snooty bunch...

BACKWOODS cigars are made from 100% Natural additive free unprocessed leaf tobacco. wrapped in a natural leaf..no filler crap. As surprising as this is the flavor is only applied to the end you put in your mouth. Id call it more or less what the name implies...a. backwoods cigar wrapped by hand and the quality might surprise you... DONT GET ME WRONG...its not a cuban hand spun dream smoke but its also no swisher tar paper vegetable stick. I suggest trying one some time even..but go with their "sweet aromatic" cuz fruit flavored tips are geared toward people who smoke weed blunts. Backwoods might surprise you and they will save you in a pinch as they are not unpleasant..believe it or not. Try not to spew false info based on your limited knowledge of something...and dont come off like you know something because you assume it to be like other products sold in similar locations...if your so classy then let your attitudes reflect it and your knowledge of what you criticise back you.

Quote Originally Posted by acidiumsix View Post
    BACKWOODS cigars are made from 100% Natural additive free unprocessed leaf tobacco. wrapped in a natural leaf..no filler crap. As surprising as this is the flavor is only applied to the end you put in your mouth. Id call it more or less what the name implies...a. backwoods cigar wrapped by hand and the quality might surprise you... DONT GET ME WRONG...its not a cuban hand spun dream smoke but its also no swisher tar paper vegetable stick. I suggest trying one some time even..but go with their "sweet aromatic" cuz fruit flavored tips are geared toward people who smoke weed blunts. Backwoods might surprise you and they will save you in a pinch as they are not unpleasant..believe it or not. Try not to spew false info based on your limited knowledge of something...and dont come off like you know something because you assume it to be like other products sold in similar locations...if your so classy then let your attitudes reflect it and your knowledge of what you criticise back you.
    It appears we have a new member extolling the virtues of Backwoods cigars again... I suppose next she'll make an argument for Acid cigars too!

Sorry Acidtrip, Backwoods does contain "Homogenized Tobacco". And despite your insistance it ain't so, I do believe that meets the definition of a "filler"...

But the truth is - it's very clear your ignorance about cigars, based upon your very profound professed love of Backwoods over cigars, makes it completely impossible for you to make any fair comparison between Backwoods whatevertheyare and premium hand-rolled cigars - even at the cheap end of hand-rolled cigars. Just because you say so does not make it so. Bottom line - like it or not - the comparison is truly apples to oranges.

Good luck with your quest, though!
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-02-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Thread Information