Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your thoughts on Backwoods honey berry???

Trevonator Guest

Question What are your thoughts on Backwoods honey berry???

Personally, I really enjoyed the pouch... My friend said that it tasted like a freshener that you put in toilets... So, uh, yeah. Obviously there are a couple different opinions

2. Default

your friend sounds like a wise man,you though not so much
    The older I get ,the better I was

I'd love to give you my thoughts on the Backwoods Honey Berry but I would not smoke one - not even on a bet. I can't imagine you'll find many others on this board that have tried one either.

Perhaps you might want to steer clear of gas stations, stop by a cigar store and pick up a REAL cigar. You might be surprised and delighted that it's far better than a Backwoods.

Blog Entries

Better yet, have your buddy join the forum, and we can bust your balls as a group.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Nice job tagging this thread "cigars"... you think there might be any other threads on this forum that should be tagged "cigars"?

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

What's a tag?

Trevonator Guest

Exclamation I know gat they're not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'd love to give you my thoughts on the Backwoods Honey Berry but I would not smoke one - not even on a bet. I can't imagine you'll find many others on this board that have tried one either.

Perhaps you might want to steer clear of gas stations, stop by a cigar store and pick up a REAL cigar. You might be surprised and delighted that it's far better than a Backwoods.
    I know that they're not the best. I HAVE had many real cigars before. I'm just satin that it was good for a gas station cigar...

Quote Originally Posted by Trevonator View Post
    I know that they're not the best. I HAVE had many real cigars before. I'm just satin that it was good for a gas station cigar...
    If you find a "gas station cigar" forums, I'm sure they'll share your enthusiasm for Backwoods smokes. I'm not sure you'll find the same enthusiasm here.

As far as "real cigars"... I'm not sure you could compare a Backwoods smoke to a "real cigar". Since I'm not quite sure what your experience with "real cigars" is, but I'm thinking if you've been purchasing them at the same place as the Backwoods smokes you would think Backwoods is a step up.

And your Freudian slip of calling the Backwoods "satin" is pretty accurate.

Blog Entries

Hey Trevonator... how old are you? No really, how old?

10. Default

What do Backwoods have to do with fabric? Are you calling them smooth or maybe sensuous? I think we're up to two Freudian slips.

Trevonator Guest

Exclamation

If you find a "gas station cigar" forums, I'm sure they'll share your enthusiasm for Backwoods smokes. I'm not sure you'll find the same enthusiasm here.

As far as "real cigars"... I'm not sure you could compare a Backwoods smoke to a "real cigar". Since I'm not quite sure what your experience with "real cigars" is, but I'm thinking if you've been purchasing them at the same place as the Backwoods smokes you would think Backwoods is a step up.

First of all, I disn't mean to say satin. But you probably already knew that. Second of all, I only just had my first backwoods, and I have had much much much better, 30 dollar cigars. Actually, only one. It was an ashton. I forget what kind. Third of all, I don't get high quality Ciara often because I like the short smoke time and I like to buy them in bulk.

Trevonator Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Nice job tagging this thread "cigars"... you think there might be any other threads on this forum that should be tagged "cigars"?

Does it really matter what I tagged it with???

Trevonator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Hey Trevonator... how old are you? No really, how old?
    Honestly, 12. But I have had many good experiences with cigars. Backwoods being a very minor one. I was just asking an honest question.

Blog Entries

Honestly, 12. But I have had many good experiences with cigars. Backwoods being a very minor one. I was just asking an honest question.
    Thanks for being honest, but we all really already knew your age... goodbye.

Trevonator Guest

Question

How can you possibly call backwoods "satin" when you said that you would never even touch one???

One of my big complaints about gas station cigars is about the additives. This tobacco was likely not aged alongside dried berries to impart the flavor. It is most likely inferior scraps of tobacco and paper that has been sprayed with sugar and artificial flavorings. Not for me.

Blog Entries

Does it really matter what I tagged it with???
    Yes tags are extremely important, like the tag techron for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    What's a tag?
    Is that a shot at me??
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

wait a second...I think I got it.

Are we on candid camera?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Is that a shot at me??
    Um, no.

Thread Information