Thread: Newb's first post

1. Default Newb's first post

Hey all,
    My name is josh, I'm 39, and I... I smoke cigars on a daily basis. I recently transferred to the Midwest
    (Lawrence, KS to be exact) from the "big easy" New Orleans. I enjoy cigars of all shapes and sizes. I am particularly drawn to the maduro sticks. Latest favorite would have to be PAM's as well as some aged
    RyJ's. I tend to smoke 3-4 sticks a day during the week. On any given Saturday poker night, the
    Opus X's come out to play.
    Feel free to give me a shout if ever in the Midwest. I have a pack of grape phillies with your name on
    Them. We can Herf out all night..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jman785 View Post
    Hey all,
    My name is josh, I'm 39, and I... I smoke cigars on a daily basis. I recently transferred to the Midwest
    (Lawrence, KS to be exact) from the "big easy" New Orleans. I enjoy cigars of all shapes and sizes. I am particularly drawn to the maduro sticks. Latest favorite would have to be PAM's as well as some aged
    RyJ's. I tend to smoke 3-4 sticks a day during the week. On any given Saturday poker night, the
    Feel free to give me a shout if ever in the Midwest. I have a pack of grape phillies with your name on
    Welcome to the board from KS. I hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Default Hello from Pakistan

Hello to everyone. I newly join this very informative forum. I really very happy to join this very informative forum. I found it very interesting specially for new users, like me. This forum really full of interest.

Hey all,
    Welcome from MA.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board Jman!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackway View Post
    Hello to everyone. I newly join this very informative forum. I really very happy to join this very informative forum. I found it very interesting specially for new users, like me. This forum really full of interest.
    spam reported
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Hi from Alberta, Canada!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Hey all,
    Based on your post here:

Where may I purchase said asshat. I looked all over the Internet and didnt find any such hat. You sir are a moron. Arent I funny. Heres to makin new friends on the Internet. Where did i set my drink?
    I think you're full of $hit and I won't welcome you here until you explain why on your first post on this board, you're calling an established member a "moron." You're an asshole and you need to leave.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Based on your post here:

I think you're full of $hit and I won't welcome you here until you explain why on your first post on this board, you're calling an established member a "moron." You're an asshole and you need to leave.
    Dammit, this guy is only a couple of hours from me Bill!!! You probably just screwed me out of a spectacular grape phillies herf. I know, they aren't sour apple, but c'mon, next best thing.

Blog Entries

You can get me back in a couple of weeks when this douche reinvents himself and claims he's from Halifax and is setting up a Acid Kuba Kuba herf. Acids are BIG up here in Nova Scotia.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

You can get me back in a couple of weeks when this douche reinvents himself and claims he's from Halifax and is setting up a Acid Kuba Kuba herf. Acids are BIG up here in Nova Scotia.
    Someone is a grumpy grump. Time to un-bunch the ol' panties.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hooters.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	2867
    I will go out and buy your Acid's if you promise to smoke them all. I will NOT be storing them in my humi for you.
    As for my comment, it was merely a defensive reaction for being called an asshat. Whether a general statement or a direct one, I found it quite rude to insult new members with that remark. I will not take to heart being called a douche this time. Next time however, we will have words sir.

Hugs and kisses always,
    Josh

Blog Entries

As for my comment, it was merely a defensive reaction for being called an asshat. Whether a general statement or a direct one, I found it quite rude to insult new members with that remark. I will not take to heart being called a douche this time. Next time however, we will have words sir.

Let's just cut to the chase Josh... how old are you, really?
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Someone is a grumpy grump. Time to un-bunch the ol' panties.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hooters.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	2867
    I will go out and buy your Acid's if you promise to smoke them all. I will NOT be storing them in my humi for you.

Hugs and kisses always,
    Josh
    Okay, thanks for the info, douche.

14. Default

Whether a general statement or a direct one, I found it quite rude to insult new members with that remark. I will not take to heart being called a douche this time. Next time however, we will have words sir.

Hugs and kisses always,
    Josh
    Too fucking bad if it hurt your widdle feelings or not . I dont consider you a douche nozzle or an asshat. I would catergorise you as a fucktard
    The older I get ,the better I was

15. Default

Silly gooses... Xoxoxo

Blog Entries

Time to spray paint this a$$hole with the legendary Red X:

You've been officially tagged as a piece of $hit "josh" or whatever your name is.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information