Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Create your own sampler AKA clearing out my humidor sale.

Quote Originally Posted by dasunder View Post
    I smoked one in a perfecto and I really liked it but I did not care for the coronas as much. I have no clue if the size made a big difference or if my taste had just changed since the first one. I have two in fine condition and two others that have seen much better days. They have no cello and two of them were in a jar humidor and got banged up. I wouldn't mind sending them to you for the cost of shipping if you really like them. I would send first of course.
    PM sent
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    PM sent
    me too, but he never responded to mine...

I thanked him for the offer but passed, I have a lot on my plate right now
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

4. Default

I made him an honest offer. If you post shit for sale maybe you might to want to fucking respond yea or nay to offers.
    The older I get ,the better I was

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    About 78 dollars worth of smokable cigars there to be honest . Ill give you 80 dollars shipped. You ship first
    If this is what you mean by an honest offer, I will have to decline.

6. Default

Fair enough
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

I think priority mail with delivery confirmation for about 10 sticks will cost me between 6 and 7 bucks.
    You may "think" it will cost you "between 6 & 7 bucks" but the reality is it will cost you $5.15 to ship a one pound package anywhere in the country by Priority Mail if you pay on-line.

That being said, the only cigars you have that I'm remotely interested in are your Oliva V. You want $6.00 per cigar and I can get a box of 24 from Famous for 130.99 which is $5.45 per cigar.

Why should I pay you $18.00 plus "6 or 7 bucks" shipping for three cigars I can buy cheaper at my shop paying full retail plus sales tax never mind get a whole lot cheaper if I were to by them directly from Famous-Smoke and not have to pay for gas to drive into town?

No one here or anywhere is going to buy your cigars at the ridiculous prices you're asking because you really have nothing to offer.

Tell ya what, I'll give you $10.00 for your three Oliva Vs and that includes shipping and you ship first.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You may "think" it will cost you "between 6 & 7 bucks" but the reality is it will cost you $5.15 to ship a one pound package anywhere in the country by Priority Mail if you pay on-line.

That being said, the only cigars you have that I'm remotely interested in are your Oliva V. You want $6.00 per cigar and I can get a box of 24 from Famous for 130.99 which is $5.45 per cigar.

Why should I pay you $18.00 plus "6 or 7 bucks" shipping for three cigars I can buy cheaper at my shop paying full retail plus sales tax never mind get a whole lot cheaper if I were to by them directly from Famous-Smoke and not have to pay for gas to drive into town?

No one here or anywhere is going to buy your cigars at the ridiculous prices you're asking because you really have nothing to offer.

Tell ya what, I'll give you $10.00 for your three Oliva Vs and that includes shipping and you ship first.

Not unlike Girl Scout cookies or those tins of popcorn the Boy Scouts sell - give from your heart even though her prices are out of line. Fromunda needs the profit - she has student loans to pay off!

Me? I'm investing in Girl Scout cookies...

Blog Entries

I will gladly over pay for some girl scout cookies and my gut knows it... I mean shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I will gladly over pay for some girl scout cookies and my gut knows it... I mean shows it.
    I hear you!

...but - by the same token - I don't know that I'm that willing to overpay for cigars, unless it's for an equally good cause.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

First of all let me say I will ship at cost. I will print the postage on the label so you know I am not falsely charging a shipping fee. I have no clue what it would cost, if it costs 5.15 then that is how much I will charge. I would not charge 6 or 7 dollars to ship 3 cigars. Second of all, I am not interested in detering you from buying a box of V's, go for it. I paid 6 dollars at the store so I was just asking the same for them. A five pack at famous-smoke without shipping is $29 which is about 6 dollars. Lastly I cannot sell these for $10 shipped. That is ridiculous. If you have a serious interest in buying anything, try talking to me instead of accusing me. Who knows we may work out a good deal. I might be easy to talk to.

Blog Entries

First of all let me say I will ship at cost. I will print the postage on the label so you know I am not falsely charging a shipping fee. I have no clue what it would cost, if it costs 5.15 then that is how much I will charge. I would not charge 6 or 7 dollars to ship 3 cigars. Second of all, I am not interested in detering you from buying a box of V's, go for it. I paid 6 dollars at the store so I was just asking the same for them. A five pack at famous-smoke without shipping is $29 which is about 6 dollars. Lastly I cannot sell these for $10 shipped. That is ridiculous. If you have a serious interest in buying anything, try talking to me instead of accusing me. Who knows we may work out a good deal. I might be easy to talk to.
    I'm not "accusing" you of anything,I already "talked" to you and made you an offer, there's really nothing more to "talk" about, take it or leave it. I have no interest in a whole box but I do have a "serious interest" in purchasing three of them from you for a total of ten dollars. You may not have a "clue" as to what shipping would cost but I do, it's $5.15 for USPS priority mail, label printed on line which includes free delivery confirmation. You might be able to do it cheaper by using 1st class but that would require you to go to the post office as the USPS won't allow you to print a shipping label on-line for using that method of shipment.

There's nothing to "work out" that's all they're worth to me and I'm not interested in any other cigars you have listed so that's my "final answer" as Regis Philbin used to say.

I'm not wasting anymore time on this with you, ten bucks shipped, get it? Don't keep arguing with me because all you'll do is piss me off, you either take it or leave it.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-23-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Just to make sure we are all on the same page here I will sum it up. I think what we are all trying to say is if you will show up at any of our houses in a girl scout uniform we will pay whatever price you ask for your cigars. That is what we are all saying, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Just to make sure we are all on the same page here I will sum it up. I think what we are all trying to say is if you will show up at any of our houses in a girl scout uniform we will pay whatever price you ask for your cigars. That is what we are all saying, right?
    I did not hear any one saying that KB. What I heard said and I will own this statement with the word I, if it was a not for profit organization supporting a good cause like the boy scouts or Girl scouts then paying over the price that the product may actually be valued at would mostly like happen. Believe me you dressed as a girl scout knocking at my front door selling your over priced cigars would only promote a call to the police.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    I did not hear any one saying that KB. What I heard said and I will own this statement with the word I, if it was a not for profit organization supporting a good cause like the boy scouts or Girl scouts then paying over the price that the product may actually be valued at would mostly like happen. Believe me you dressed as a girl scout knocking at my front door selling your over priced cigars would only promote a call to the police.
    I dunno, Cinda. If fromunda showed up at my door wearing a girl scout uniform selling overpriced cigars I might be tempted to buy just one. That's, of course, after I finished snickering....

let me see if I understand you correctly. When you bought those cigars, did you think to yourself they'd be an investment? In other words - I'll but them now, age them a piece, then sign up at a cigar board to sell them for more than what i paid? ...on your very first post?

If nothing else that's sure egocentric (putting it kindly)...

Have you given much thought about selling them on Craig's list?.
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-23-2012 at 08:04 AM.

I am making a sale thread as my first post. I know this is frowned upon for brand new members.....
    I'm absolutely intrigued by that statement...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm absolutely intrigued by that statement...
    Yeah, well, so was somebody else in post #7.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Yeah, well, so was somebody else in post #7.

I just wonder why someone would put themselves out there like that - acknowledge in the same post she knew it to be bad form - but then continue on as if nothing were wrong.

I'm confident it's not only you and I that were astonished with her audaciousness...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I just wonder why someone would put themselves out there like that - acknowledge in the same post she knew it to be bad form - but then continue on as if nothing were wrong.

I'm confident it's not only you and I that were astonished with her audaciousness...
    I need to find me summa dem fancee wurds!! I'm stuck on greedy fucktardary.

Thread Information