Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Create your own sampler AKA clearing out my humidor sale.

So wait a minute. Is it Cinda or George who is dressing up like a girl scout? Eitherway, wear pigtails and I'll pay cash.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I need to find me summa dem fancee wurds!! I'm stuck on greedy fucktardary.
    If you want to impress people, just keep a Thesaurus next to your computer or you can be like Kevin and me and just swear a lot.

I guess fromunda isn't interested in selling me his Oliva Vs. Oh well, his loss......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    So wait a minute. Is it Cinda or George who is dressing up like a girl scout? Eitherway, wear pigtails and I'll pay cash.
    Cinda is dressing up as a Girl Scout and I'm dressing up as a Boy Scout. And we're both going to tag team your ass, Tyler. Oh, yes - you WILL pay cash...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    If you want to impress people, just keep a Thesaurus next to your computer or you can be like Kevin and me and just swear a lot.

I guess fromunda isn't interested in selling me his Oliva Vs. Oh well, his loss......
    Yep, I need to brush up on my swearing.

Blog Entries

fromunda, I had to put four quarters in the parking meter today so I've only got nine dollars to spare on cigars for the foreseeable future so I'm going to have to lower my offer to $9.00 for your three Oliva Vs. Please let me know within the next few days or so otherwise I'll look for a better deal elsewhere.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Cinda is dressing up as a Girl Scout and I'm dressing up as a Boy Scout. And we're both going to tag team your ass, Tyler. Oh, yes - you WILL pay cash...
    Hey George,

It will take me about 2 and 1/2 hours to get to his office by car. You can hop on a plane land at an air port not far from his office and I'll pick you up. In fact, I'll bet if we play our cards right we could make more money not to do this...

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Hey George,

It will take me about 2 and 1/2 hours to get to his office by car. You can hop on a plane land at an air port not far from his office and I'll pick you up. In fact, I'll bet if we play our cards right we could make more money not to do this...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

8. Default

I lowered prices and deleted some stuff I no longer have. USPS.com quotes a 1 lb package at $6.20 for priority shipping. Did they change their rate or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by dasunder View Post
    I lowered prices and deleted some stuff I no longer have. USPS.com quotes a 1 lb package at $6.20 for priority shipping. Did they change their rate or am I missing something?
    Use a Flate Rate box
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

10. Default

The small flat rate box is tiny. I would be afraid of them getting damaged. Maybe I am just being paranoid.

The small flat rate box is tiny. I would be afraid of them getting damaged. Maybe I am just being paranoid.
    It's the "Gold Standard" for BOTL. I sent a recent memeber 14 cigars in one with no issue.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

You're missing something, I told you exactly what it costs if you pay on line. It will be even cheaper if you actually weigh the package and figure the postage properly because it takes a whole lot of cigars to equal one pound. In my case, I only want three cigars and if you're too stupid to not be able to figure out how to ship three cigars for three or four bucks then you're not very bright and have no business trying to sell cigars like this.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

No, you're just being stupid. I've shipped hundreds of packages of cigars to people and 95% of the time that's what I use as does anyone else who ships cigars.

Are you going to sell me those three Oliva Vs for $9.00 shipped or not? I asked you for an answer and you're not giving me one.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    No, you're just being stupid. I've shipped hundreds of packages of cigars to people and 95% of the time that's what I use as does anyone else who ships cigars.

Are you going to sell me those three Oliva Vs for $9.00 shipped or not? I asked you for an answer and you're not giving me one.
    I already told you no when you offered $10. I called it ridiculous. Thanks Paddy for answering me. I will use those flat rate boxes.

Blog Entries

I already told you no when you offered $10. I called it ridiculous. Thanks Paddy for answering me. I will use those flat rate boxes.
    If you took the time to look around the forum, you might find some good info on how to ship cigars.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    If you took the time to look around the forum, you might find some good info on how to ship cigars.
    Even if someone did that, they couldn't possibly have used pictures to make it really simple. Alas...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

You're an asshole. Don't you get it that you shouldn't insult potential customers you idiot? You see, I can insult you and call you names all I want because I'm the potential customer here, not you. As someone who has something for sale and trying to convince others to buy your shitty cigars, you really have to STOP acting like such an asshole.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I work on the operations side of a retail business which gives me absolute authority to confirm that not only customers but also potential customers generally feel as if they have the right to be complete assholes. For a small fee I can provide various pie charts and bar graphs as proof. The whole thing is incredibly scientific.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I work on the operations side of a retail business which gives me absolute authority to confirm that not only customers but also potential customers generally feel as if they have the right to be complete assholes. For a small fee I can provide various pie charts and bar graphs as proof. The whole thing is incredibly scientific.
    How about sellers being assholes? How many assholes are successful salesmen? Do you have pie hole charts and bars on that too? If you're running a bar, I'll have a Myers's and coke with a lime.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I agree Mr. Coventry. Sellers can be assholes too. In fact guys who work on the operations side of a retail business can be as well. For example, I really don't have any charts and will noy be creating any. I got you guys all excited about seeing some sweet pie charts and now I have to let you down. Me = asshole. The drink you asked for will be going out USPS by Thursday. If it doesn't spill in route you should be enjoying it soon. I trust that this gesture will smooth things over with us.

Thread Information