So, I have been smoking cigars for a while and I really enjoy it. I like trying to pick out different flavors from them, I like collecting them, I like sharing them with my friends, I like watching reviews and researching them. Lately though, I have taken a step back, and actually wondered how into the actual taste I am. I don't know, I mean I know when I dislike them, and some are better than others, but I might just be into the experience more, considering I can't imagine smoking the same type of cigar over and over, and I haven't been smoking them all of my life or anything, so smoke always makes my tongue tingly and it seems that I stop tasting flavors as much half way through the stick. So anyway, I have always heard about pipe smoking being so easy to enjoy, because of the aromatic flavors and such, so I figured I would look into trying one out, but I have a few questions. First, I am curious how to store the tobacco, do I need a humidor for it? I also am curious what tobacco I should start with. Being a cigar smoker, I feel like the English blends that people talk about wouldn't really be too blan or anything. I get the impression that pipe smokers who smoke aromatic blends are going to be more thrown off by an English blend than a cigar smoker. Kinda like when a 12 year old likes coffee loaded with sugar and cream but then gets knocked on his butt when he tries his dads black roast. That's just the impression I get, I would love input from anyone who knows. Also, is there a good website to order from? Thanks everyone, any answers to my questions or other info for this beginner would be great.