Thread: PDR 1878 Capa Oscura Robusto

[This space reserved for whiny bitches like Ashauler]
    Last edited by DailyTobacconist; 01-26-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Recommendation by "The Real Dumbass"

Ive been a PDR fan for a long time. I just bought a box of this line in lanceros from Atlantic for $80.00 shipped.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Ok, what is your objective in becoming a member of this forum? Are you here to drive hits to your website? If so, it won't go well for you, imo. I think you should either post the whole review here, or don't post it at all. If you want to be a participating member, and contribute something to the site, great, but posting partial reviews to tease people to visit your web-site is bullshit.

Blog Entries

I completely agree with ashauler.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Ok, what is your objective in becoming a member of this forum? Are you here to drive hits to your website? If so, it won't go well for you, imo. I think you should either post the whole review here, or don't post it at all. If you want to be a participating member, and contribute something to the site, great, but posting partial reviews to tease people to visit your web-site is bullshit.
    My "objective" is to meet new folk that smoke cigars. The fact that I run a blog of my own instead of doing all the work for a site that has "user blogs" is my personal preference. As I was once told "If you do something well, never do it for free". I'll gladly post the entire review if that is what is outlined in your forum rules. I just couldn't find them when I looked up posting guidelines yesterday.

When it comes to new members, why not take the high road instead of accusatory statements, and calling the actions of other "bullshit". A little diplomacy and discretion goes along way these days, as does a PM to the person you are having an issue with.

In other words, act like an adult and a gentleman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DailyTobacconist View Post
    My "objective" is to meet new folk that smoke cigars. The fact that I run a blog of my own instead of doing all the work for a site that has "user blogs" is my personal preference. As I was once told "If you do something well, never do it for free". I'll gladly post the entire review if that is what is outlined in your forum rules. I just couldn't find them when I looked up posting guidelines yesterday.

When it comes to new members, why not take the high road instead of accusatory statements, and calling the actions of other "bullshit". A little diplomacy and discretion goes along way these days, as does a PM to the person you are having an issue with.

That sounds greedy.

Why would we expect new members to first acclimate themselves to the tenor of the board / community before diverting browser hits? Our bad.

I prefer direct and concise.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

There we go.
    Let me see if I can be diplomatic......nope, it's still bullshit. BTW, I never claimed to be a gentleman. You have little understanding of this forum, or it's members, if you seek to profit from your membership.

That sounds greedy.

Why would we expect new members to first acclimate themselves to the tenor of the board / community before diverting browser hits? Our bad.

I prefer direct and concise.
    Please delete my account.

Blog Entries

Please delete my account.
    2 day wonder,

We don't delete accounts.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

[This space reserved for whiny bitches like Ashauler]
    ahhhh, a new user title. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    ahhhh, a new user title. Thanks!!
    Whiney Bitch....Is that you or the poodle?
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Whiney Bitch....Is that you or the poodle?
    poor, poor Stanley...

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Poodle?.....Poodle? Fuck ya both!!

varderii Guest

Ok, what's your objective in signing up for this forum? Are you currently here they are driving hits aimed at your website? If that's the case, it will not go well for you personally, imo. I believe you need to either publish the entire review here, or don't publish it whatsoever.

Blog Entries

spam reported

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

spam reported
    We get by far the weirdest $hit here, don't we? I does make it kind of interesting though, doesn't it?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Happy B-day daily tobacconist dude!
    Sorry your website went tits-up somehow, but maybe you moved to bigger / better things.
    I sure hope so.

Sincerely,
    Whiny Bitch

Thread Information