Thread: Sam's Club Humdior?

Default Sam's Club Humdior?

I just getting started with Cigar smoking, but my father just got me two really nice cigars (at least in my opinion). I saw a nice looking humidor at Sam's club for $60. Is this a good deal? I've been to a couple of local shops but nothing looked as nice and were the same price. Any advice is helpful. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by cilwiy View Post
    I just getting started with Cigar smoking, but my father just got me two really nice cigars (at least in my opinion). I saw a nice looking humidor at Sam's club for $60. Is this a good deal? I've been to a couple of local shops but nothing looked as nice and were the same price. Any advice is helpful. Thank you for your time.
    There's a lot of information available in the forums here on humidors. If you use the search function you're likely to find quite a bit.

Also, from the main menu click on the "Accessories" forum and check that one out for discussions on humidors.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

I know this is off topic, but I feel compelled to ask...

My anniversary is coming up. My wife's an absolute doll. She deserves only the best! I was in Zale's the other day and I saw a diamond pendant for $450. I looked in a couple of other jewelry stores and I really did not see anything as nice. Do you think that's a good deal?
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-29-2012 at 11:08 AM.

4. Default

Possibly but I usually buy my mistresss jewlery at Zales. If you wanna be a hero I would suggest going to Jarred The Galleria of Jewelry. I think their diamond mine is in a little better section of south africa than zales mine.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I know this is off topic, but I feel compelled to ask...

My anniversary is coming up. My wife's an absolute doll. She deserves only the best! I was in Zale's the other day and I saw a diamond pendant for $450. I looked in a couple of other jewelry stores and I really did not see anything as nice. Do you think that's a good deal?
    $450.00??? Thats all she's worth to you? George, don't be such a cheap bastard !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Diamond rings are so predictable. Get her a vintage chandelier. There is a link in the Rocky Patel thread. You're welcome.

Thread Information