Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debit Card Fruad

1. Default

I suggest you buy your cigarettes in New Hampshire. I don't know about Ukrainian smokes but I've smoked cigarettes from the former Soviet Union and they suck.

Doc
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

2. Default

That sucks paddy

I had a visa gift card with a few cents on it so for fun i chunked it out in the walmart parking lot
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    I use Amex for the most part on line. At Christmas time I ordered a movie that wasn't coming out until February. I got it off of Amazon. Two months later Amex calls me and asks me if I bought something for $500.00 recently and had it applied to he card. I said no so they said your card has been compromised so we will have to send you a new one. They also said read your statement really good and let us know if there is anything else on it you didn't buy. This was for dog food in New Zealand. I was pretty pleased that Amex caught it before I was even sent the bill. I just decided for on line stuff I going to use pay pal credit card. That appears to be pretty safe. What do you think GG?
    Aside from their quirkiness, PoopPal is a decent way to protect your credit card info during online purchases. However - if your computer is compromised by malicious software, it is possible your PoopPal login credentials could be compromised and the bad guys could have access to valid credit card info through your account.

Well,
    I think Doc is right. After going threw my statement the only place I have used my card abroad (besides the Ukraine cig's) are as follows.
    Davidoff London
    Peterson Pipe _ Germany
    Dan Pipe - Germany
    All well know and established vendors. in fact I never pushed my card threw a proccess server.
    I call the companies direct to place orders.
    I will open a CC account with BOA for future orders ( alot of compaines do not take Amex) I would guess half the tobacco stores I uses online do not take it. I pretty much just charge hotels & airfare with it.
    Hopefully BOA will honor my request for a LOW balance card ($500.00) Last time I tried a few years ago the would only offer me a card with a very high line of credit. Saying the FICO score dictates what card you recieve.
    I DO NOT want a $10,000 line. It's to tempting to get over my head with cigars. At least with the AMEX I have control do to the fact I have to pay the entire bill when due.
    OR !!!!!! Maybe I should stop smoking cigarette's.
    Oh, DOC. The Cigarette's I smoke are not Soviet brands, just sold out of the Ukraine.
    I smoke PINE Menthols made in South Korea or Polo Menthol made in Poland.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Just a quick update.
    As of this morning BoA has refunded all monies that were stolen back into my checking account.
    I'm very suprised how easy this was to correct. BoA did a stand-up job.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    I suggest you buy your cigarettes in New Hampshire. I don't know about Ukrainian smokes but I've smoked cigarettes from the former Soviet Union and they suck.

Doc
    Before I quit smoking cigarettes the best I had were from Ukraine, very cheap too.

Who here smokes cigarettes and cigars? Dangerous combo as you can accidentally inhale a cigar :P

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zywiec View Post
    Before I quit smoking cigarettes the best I had were from Ukraine, very cheap too.

Who here smokes cigarettes and cigars? Dangerous combo as you can accidentally inhale a cigar :P
    Oh really. I can tell you from experience, a carton of Marlboro will get you anything you want, any where in the world. You can't say that about Ukrainian cigarettes, I'll bet.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Thread Information