Thread: Little (Filtered) Cigars in a Humidor...?

1. Question Little (Filtered) Cigars in a Humidor...?

Hi all, Newbie here with a question. I checked all over the forum/internet and couldn't find anything so I decided to ask people who may have experience lol. I love little (filtered) cigars, specifically Dean's flavored. Make fun of me for my cheap taste if you want but they are an insanely cheap, mild, quick, flavorful smoke.
    Anyway, I can only get them online and by the carton. So I'm debating buying a humidor so i can stock up and keep them fresh. My question is if anyone knows/has experience as to whether or not this will help them at all or even ruin them. Will it screw up the filter or even matter as they're wrapped in a soft-pack and plastic wrapper? Any help, hypothesis, or experience is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare365wj View Post
    Hi all, Newbie here with a question. I checked all over the forum/internet and couldn't find anything so I decided to ask people who may have experience lol. I love little (filtered) cigars, specifically Dean's flavored. Make fun of me for my cheap taste if you want but they are an insanely cheap, mild, quick, flavorful smoke.
    Anyway, I can only get them online and by the carton. So I'm debating buying a humidor so i can stock up and keep them fresh. My question is if anyone knows/has experience as to whether or not this will help them at all or even ruin them. Will it screw up the filter or even matter as they're wrapped in a soft-pack and plastic wrapper? Any help, hypothesis, or experience is greatly appreciated, Thanks!
    They're probably dry cured, so you don't need a humi.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information